9/11 question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9/11 question?

I would love to get as much info as i can. but don't start calling someone crazy for what they think. with all the people that read and post here, we all walk away from this website smarter. I know this may sound crazy to many people, but if it wasn't an inside job, wouldn't they have had the proof to show who was behind it. why would they act as it they were hiding things from us. I don't know what happened on that day, but i will tell you that what they say happened is a lie. I am not a pilot, many of you here are. can you just tell me what you think is going on in this tape
    http://www.airdisaster.com/cvr/atcwav.shtml
    United 93.
    at the end, what are they talk about having activity?
    a black cloud, that would mean in the air, but they say it crashed. why would they be keeping that from us. this was the only real hijacking on that day. they were shot down, or maybe they did have a bomb. the other three were set up. the hijackers of this plane are the only people they have pictures of at the airport. this is why this is the only tape out there, the other three were never hijacked. sorry if i spelled anything wrong. this is the first time i have told anyone this. just take the time to look into this. thank you
    Last edited by Dmmoore; 2008-05-02, 16:11. Reason: I moved the thread to the OTF because it no longer is an aviation issue

Don't you know that questioning of the official version of events is prohibited ?

Comment

okay!

ha, nice, lets just not think about then.

Comment

wouldn't they have had the proof to show who was behind it.
        They do. Evidence implicates Al-Quaeda as being responsible. They themselves have claimed responsibility several times.

why would they act as it they were hiding things from us
        Whose hiding anything from us?

I don't know what happened on that day, but i will tell you that what they say happened is a lie.
        Can you prove that it is a lie?

I am not a pilot, many of you here are. can you just tell me what you think is going on in this tape
        I'm only a student pilot, but here it goes:
        1. UA93 checks in with Cleveland center.
        2. UA93 is unresponsive.
        3. A strange transmission (with screaming) is heard. The controller in Cleveland Center asks other aircraft in the area if they heard the same thing. They did.
        4. A transmission is heard indicating that there is a bomb on board a plane.
        5. The controller again asks other aircraft to confirm that they heard the same thing. They did.
        6. Another transmission is heard again mentioning a bomb. Other aircraft confirm this transmission.
        7. The controller works to make sure that aircraft are out of the way of UA93. He also asks others to confirm that they have visual contact. They do.
        8. A new voice (presumably later-portions of the tape were edited since they contained no transmission) asks other aircraft if they see any activity in UA93's last location. Aircraft report black smoke.

at the end, what are they talk about having activity?
        "Is there any activity" merely means "is anything going on (that you can see)." This would be consistant with someone trying to get to the bottom of what happened (in this case, what happened to UA93).

a black cloud, that would mean in the air, but they say it crashed
        They mentioned black smoke. Smoke usually results from aircraft crashes.

why would they be keeping that from us.
        Keeping what from whom?

they were shot down, or maybe they did have a bomb. the other three were set up. the hijackers of this plane are the only people they have pictures of at the airport
        Evidence?

this is why this is the only tape out there, the other three were never hijacked
        The other tapes were not recoverable. Recordings of transmissions exist from recordings made by air traffic control.

Comment

I have read thousands of reports on the subject of 9-11. Nothing I have read from reliable sources is inconsistent with the end result.

Four aircraft were hijacked, all four crashed. Three into the targets they were destined to hit and one didn't.

When you suggest it was an inside job, you suggest that the government of the US did the hijacks in order to blame Al-Qaeda?

Do you have any idea how many people would have to be involved in such an event?

A conspiracy of this size would be impossible to cover-up.

If / when a conspiracy of this magnitude is uncovered, the fall out would be intense and severe.

Who hijacked the four aircraft? Al-Qaeda.
          Were any American officials involved In a cover-up? No.

How do I know? Not even GWB is THAT CRAZY! When it was uncovered, the public backlash would destroy the government. And there is no way it would not be uncovered. Too many people keeping too many secrets.
          Don
          Standard practice for managers around the world:
          Ready - Fire - Aim! DAMN! Missed again!

Comment

okay, thanks for nothing

thanks, for all the "new" info. I want to see proof. show me a picture of any of the hijackers from one of the three other planes. I don't mean a picture of them, I mean at the airport. many of the so called hijackers are still alive today in the middle east and have even came out to clear there names, but did the media pick that up and inform us, no, so do come out with the same crap our governments feeds us, show me proof. I don't have answers to my questions, so I don't answer them. But for you to answer the way you have without any real proof is very upsetting, and sad. that would mean that you are not able to think for yourselves. if you would spend even one full afternoon looking into this issue, you would see that what the what they said happened, is far from the truth. READ! all I have to say is look into building 7 in new York, look into the the stock trading in the days before 9/11. I'm sorry, but there were a few high level people (I don't know who) that knew these attacks would happen. things don't add up for me. and I know if you take the time to really look into this using info from both side of the topic, you will see that something doesn't add up. thank you.

stock info: http://911research.wtc7.net/sept11/stockputs.html
            building 7 info: http://www.wtc7.net/
            this is just a starting point, but READ.

Comment

Originally posted by TaCA
              thanks, for all the "new" info. I want to see proof. show me a picture of any of the hijackers from one of the three other planes. I don't mean a picture of them, I mean at the airport. many of the so called hijackers are still alive today in the middle east and have even came out to clear there names, but did the media pick that up and inform us, no, so do come out with the same crap our governments feeds us, show me proof. I don't have answers to my questions, so I don't answer them. But for you to answer the way you have without any real proof is very upsetting, and sad. that would mean that you are not able to think for yourselves. if you would spend even one full afternoon looking into this issue, you would see that what the what they said happened, is far from the truth. READ! all I have to say is look into building 7 in new York, look into the the stock trading in the days before 9/11. I'm sorry, but there were a few high level people (I don't know who) that knew these attacks would happen. things don't add up for me. and I know if you take the time to really look into this using info from both side of the topic, you will see that something doesn't add up. thank you.

Well I'll be damned!
              What do you know! Someone had prior knowledge of the 9-11 event!
              What a surprise! Total shock!
              I'm flabbergasted!

Oh! Wait a minute! Duh!
              Al Qaeda knew!
              You don't think the guys that planned the attack aren't smart enough to make a buck or two?

Please! Please don't waste my time on this kind of half thought out crap!
              Don

Comment

Originally posted by Dmmoore
                Well I'll be damned!
                What do you know! Someone had prior knowledge of the 9-11 event!
                Well now, Don. Not to defend the thread starter and his drivel, but the Bush Administration was informed by US intelligence on August 6, 2001, that a major attack on the US by al-Qaeda was probable......

Comment

....look into the the stock trading in the days before 9/11.
                  On this particular point, I was close to one of the teams that investigated this claim. I can tell you that it was investigated with ruthless thoroughness and the claim does not hold up. This was mentioned in a footnote in the 9/11 Commission report.

Comment

No, I want to see proof. So far you haven't given any either. I also find it amazing that you've somehow been able to uncover a government conspiracy in an afternoon. These theories that you've become so convinced are facts are the same crap that the creators of "Loose Change" have been spewing out non-stop for years. You keep berating everyone else for not providing proof, yet you make a bunch of insane claims and offer no proof at all.
                    Since you've given links to some conspiracy theorist sites, I suggest you google "screw loose change" and do some reading there. Read it before you accuse me or the writers behind it "sheep."

Comment

thank you for your input

Originally posted by Dmmoore
                      Please! Please don't waste my time on this kind of half thought out crap!
                      okay, I didn't know that people here acted this way, next time I'll just go along with what the leader tell us. You are a slave, people like you is why Hitler was able to do what he did. Heil Bush. if there is anyone here that can think for themselves and would like to keep this going, please do. as for you Dmmoore, if you don't want me waste your time, just don't read this thread anymore, and thank you for your input. Put aside what you(think)know happen and just look into this. I only said the leaders in the white house are behind it because they are the one covering this up. I am not sure they did it, but on 9/12
                      Condoleezza rice said the white would soon have proof of who was behind 9/11, and to this day they have failed to do so. If someone can show me document the white house released with that proof, that would be nice to have.(hint: it doesn't exist)

Comment

Originally posted by HalcyonDays
                        Well now, Don. Not to defend the thread starter and his drivel, but the Bush Administration was informed by US intelligence on August 6, 2001, that a major attack on the US by al-Qaeda was probable......
                        Yes and Roosevelt knew the Japanese would attack the US in November / December 1941. They knew "who" would do it, not "What" they would attack or "Where" the attacks would take place.
                        The US is a big place. Knowing the attack is coming without knowing where or when is almost useless. None the less, an alert to the military is a call that hindsight suggests should have been issued. It wouldn't have made much difference but it should have been issued.
                        In Roosevelt's case, the warning given to the military made things worse.
                        Don

Comment

okay, I didn't know that people here acted this way, next time I'll just go along with what the leader tell us. You are a slave, people like you is why Hitler was able to do what he did. Heil Bush. if there is anyone here that can think for themselves and would like to keep this going, please do. as for you Dmmoore, if you don't want me waste your time, just don't read this thread anymore, and thank you for your input. Put aside what you(think)know happen and just look into this. I only said the leaders in the white house are behind it because they are the one covering this up. I am not sure they did it, but on 9/12
                          Condoleezza rice said the white would soon have proof of who was behind 9/11, and to this day they have failed to do so. If someone can show me document the white house released with that proof, that would be nice to have.(hint: it doesn't exist)
                          Then please provide something substantial to support your theory. Not the crap that has been touted by conspiracy theory advocates since 9-13-01.

You are presenting old stuff which has been dis-proven for years, without any new data being presented.

I (and many others) have studied (And I do mean studied!) the 9-11 event from all angles. The only answer fitting all the puzzle pieces together is the one presented in the 9-11 Commissions Final Report.
                          http://www.gpoaccess.gov/911/Index.html

It took me three month to digest the data and check the cross references. But I'm a slow reader.
                          Don

Comment

read

http://www.muckrakerreport.com/id267.html

Comment

Enjoying your KoolAid?

Comment

Working...
                              X