9/11 question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bok269
    Thank you, but I don't see how the article which you posted, which is few days older than my BBC link may clear any doubt.
    Once again, from my link:
    FBI Director Robert Mueller acknowledged on Thursday that the identity of several of the suicide hijackers is in doubt.

Comment

• For those of you who missed the picture, how lucky you are.

For those of you who saw it, please see a counsellor.

Comment

• I posted the "it's a conspiracy guy" with the tinfoil hat on. I guess "no hotlinking" isn't a good enough image for them.

Comment

• Please refrain from posting proctology photographs in the forums at http://forums.jetphotos.net/, Mr. JordanD

Mr. Snappy is your friend
          I like Mick Mouse

Comment

• How many little complaints am I gonna get like an hour after I saw it and deleted it?
            jeez.
            On a side note I think that was the most sense this thread's made.

Comment

• Originally posted by Peter_K
              Thank you, but I don't see how the article which you posted, which is few days older than my BBC link may clear any doubt.
              Once again, from my link:
              [/size][/font]

Your link didn't negate mine nor did mine negate yours.

The identity of the hijackers has been confirmed in the years since (per the 9/11 report)

Comment

• Jordan and I have spoken, he made an unwitting mistake and has apologised. Leave it now please and get back to the thread.
                If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

• Originally posted by JordanD
                  Umm wow that's not the pic I copied. Holy sh*t.
                  In the future, to be on the safe side, if you want to use a pic like the "It's a conspiracy pic", just save it to your PC and use it via the JP.net photo upload or use an online image host for it, that way you can avoid those nasty "hotlinking killers" some sites have (and yes, I speak from own experience ).

Now, back on the topic of Taca posting inane conspiracy crap that continuously gets proven wrong by everyone else on here and him completely ignoring that or any questions that might hurt his arguments.

Comment

• I think TaCO has left the building.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dmmoore
                      It started out as a general statement about 9-11 which was an aircraft event. It has degenerated a bit.
                      I have to call bs on that one, his intent from the start had nothing to do with aviation.

nontheless its over. kinda a shame that an opertunity to discuss various flaws in the official version was wasted. theres logical and then there grasping at straws, too bad Taco fell for the straws. sigh

Comment

• Originally posted by RichPhitzwell
                        I have to call bs on that one, his intent from the start had nothing to do with aviation.

nontheless its over. kinda a shame that an opertunity to discuss various flaws in the official version was wasted. theres logical and then there grasping at straws, too bad Taco fell for the straws. sigh
                        That have been his intent. However he started this thread in the aviation forum so one must assume.... until facts showed otherwise.
                        Don
                        Standard practice for managers around the world:
                        Ready - Fire - Aim! DAMN! Missed again!

Comment

• "Don't use that date crap".

Right. I'm sure there are documents written pre-9/11 saying the WTC towers couldn't be taken out by aircraft. Since it was written, it must be true, regardless of when. Right? Oh wait...
                          sigpic
                          http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

• Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                            "Don't use that date crap".

Right. I'm sure there are documents written pre-9/11 saying the WTC towers couldn't be taken out by aircraft. Since it was written, it must be true, regardless of when. Right? Oh wait...
                            Not to take away your thunder, but the wtc was built to withstand a slow moving (I think 707 sized ac) lightly fueled and basically lost like what happened to the empire state building. what happened was well beyond spec.

Comment

• Originally posted by Verbal
                              I think TaCO has left the building.
                              Perhaps the little green men that come in flying saucers took him away?

Comment

• Originally posted by tommyalf
                                Perhaps the little green men that come in flying saucers took him away?
                                Nah, it was the government agents in the black helicopters.

Comment

Working...
                                X