9/11 question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TaCA
    a hole is a hole. no matter how big or small. when you add up all the little holes, they are just as big as the holes in any version of 9/11. that's why i started this, not prove my version, but to see what people think, to fill the holes.
    Who did huh to the what now?
    sigpic
    http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

• How?

Originally posted by scottkin
      Taca, I understand completely everyone's entitled to their own opinion, I have to say you lost me with the statement "face it we were behind 9-11". The truth will set you free my friend..lol. Why would anyone even contemplate that the USA was behind 9-11?? I understand not everything is known about 9-11 but I do understand Bin Laden and his terrorist buddies were behind this. No questions asked!! And as far as a missle hit the Pentagon. Complete rubbish. I have a friend that witnessed the plane hit the building. Lt Col in the Air force. Was less then 1/8th of a mile from impact.
      So you know more then the FBI. They should start working with you. i never said a missle hit the pentagon. maybe it was a plane. i don't know. but for you to say you know it was OBL, is a lie, a statement not based on facts.

Comment

i never said a missle hit the pentagon. maybe it was a plane. i don't know.
        I do know. It was a plane.

How's the capitalization thing coming along?

Comment

• wtf?

Originally posted by Bok269
          He has claimed responsibility. That is irrefutable.
          that is not true. he has never claimed responsibility.

Comment

• great

Originally posted by Verbal
            I do know. It was a plane.

How's the capitalization thing coming along?
            it's coming great

i can't say what it was, if they would just show a tape with the plane hitting the pentagon. i can tell you it was a plane. because all the tapes i have seen don't show anything.

Comment

For the second time.

http://www.cbc.ca/story/world/nation...age041029.html

Comment

i can't say what it was, if they would just show a tape with the plane hitting the pentagon. i can tell you it was a plane. because all the tapes i have seen don't show anything.
                So the chunks of 757 wreckage that littered the Pentagon lawn weren't enough to convince you, then?

Comment

Bin Laden did, in fact, claim responsibility. He even expressed surprise that the twin towers collapsed all the way to the ground. He had expected they would only collapse down to the point of impact.

Comment

• agian

Originally posted by Bok269
                    and again
                    http://archives.cnn.com/2001/US/09/1...nladen.denial/

and don't bring up that date crap. we both have proof. leave it at that, we can't be sure.

Comment

and don't bring up that date crap. we both have proof. leave it at that, we can't be sure.
                      Are you Karl?

Comment

• fat bin laden tape

Originally posted by Verbal
                        Bin Laden did, in fact, claim responsibility. He even expressed surprise that the twin towers collapsed all the way to the ground. He had expected they would only collapse down to the point of impact.
                        that would be when he spoke on the fat Bin laden tape. just read this. again.
                        http://www.projectcensored.org/top-s...laden-to-9-11/

Comment

that would be when he spoke on the fat Bin laden tape. just read this. again.
                          http://www.projectcensored.org/top-s...laden-to-9-11/
                          All that indicates is that the Justice Department hasn't formally indicted OBL for 9/11, in part because authentication of the confession tape got bogged down in bureaucratic red tape. Keep trying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Verbal
                            All that indicates is that the Justice Department hasn't formally indicted OBL for 9/11, in part because authentication of the confession tape got bogged down in bureaucratic red tape. Keep trying.
                            okay, it was just red tape.
                            and why is there red tape in the first place, so that crap isn't used as proof.

Comment

• According to Bin Laden
                              Bin Laden claims responsibility for 9/11
                              Last Updated: Friday, October 29, 2004 | 10:21 PM ET

CBC News

Al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden appeared in a new message aired on an Arabic TV station Friday night, for the first time claiming direct responsibility for the 2001 attacks against the United States.
                              It seems that he does accept responsibility.
                              It also seems that he has denied responsibility,

I'll bet he was being untruthful.
                              Don
                              Standard practice for managers around the world:
                              Ready - Fire - Aim! DAMN! Missed again!

Comment

and again
                                http://archives.cnn.com/2001/US/09/1...nladen.denial/

All I said was he claimed respnosibility. Per my source, he did. The date "crap" is logic, something most conspiracy theories lack.

Comment

Working...
                                X