No announcement yet.

9/11 question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It might help to read the dates... The article you posted was from 2001.
    The one Bok posted was from 2004.
    Nice try.

Comment

Compare the dates of publication

Comment

dates?

and dates matter why, as long as it was after 9/11. i would think the ones right after 9/11 are the ones we should be using. they can from his mouth, not tape that could be faked by anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by TaCA
          and dates matter why, as long as it was after 9/11. i would think the ones right after 9/11 are the ones we should be using. they can from his mouth, not tape that could be faked by anyone.
          Credibility, really. The ones immediately afterwards are more than likely jumping the gun while the ones posted later on have more hard evidence to back it up. That's usually the case.

Comment

Because when the article you posted was published Bin Laden hadn't taken responsibility. I shouldn't even have to explain that to you.

Comment

This thread reminds me of another thread on AD.com, KAL Flight 007 and whether or not the survivors were still being held captive in a Siberian Gulag.

Comment

really?

Originally posted by JordanD
                Because when the article you posted was published Bin Laden hadn't taken responsibility. I shouldn't even have to explain that to you.
                he still has not. why would he(himself) come out and say they had nothing to do with, then wait 3 years and say, hey guys we lied, we were the ones behind 9/11.

http://www.projectcensored.org/top-s...laden-to-9-11/

Comment

well go back and read, people have been taking cheap shots at me for 2 days now. it kinda sucks. i thought it would be okay to bring something like this up, at first people were real asses to me. then the thread started to come together a bit, till we had some good topics come up. sorry for the cheap shot. anyone who took the time to read this thread is smart to me.
                  Are you drunk?

Comment

Originally posted by Verbal
                    Are you drunk?
                    i'm high on PCP. can't you tell.

Comment

• Originally posted by TaCA
                      i'm high on PCP. can't you tell.
                      That explains the improper use of capitalization.
                      Don
                      Standard practice for managers around the world:
                      Ready - Fire - Aim! DAMN! Missed again!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dmmoore
                        That explains the improper use of capitalization.
                        Among other things.

Comment

• Taca, I understand completely everyone's entitled to their own opinion, I have to say you lost me with the statement "face it we were behind 9-11". The truth will set you free my friend..lol. Why would anyone even contemplate that the USA was behind 9-11?? I understand not everything is known about 9-11 but I do understand Bin Laden and his terrorist buddies were behind this. No questions asked!! And as far as a missle hit the Pentagon. Complete rubbish. I have a friend that witnessed the plane hit the building. Lt Col in the Air force. Was less then 1/8th of a mile from impact.

Comment

• I got 2 words into the first post and I had no idea what was being said....like mentioned, capitals and proper punctuation...and maybe a diploma from kindergarden would help.

Comment

• Please refrain from making personal attacks in the Aviation Discussion Forum, Mr. Verbal

Mr. Snappy is your friend
                              I like Mick Mouse

Comment

• Originally posted by TaCA
                                he still has not. why would he(himself) come out and say they had nothing to do with, then wait 3 years and say, hey guys we lied, we were the ones behind 9/11.

http://www.projectcensored.org/top-s...laden-to-9-11/
                                He has claimed responsibility. That is irrefutable.

At the end of the day, whether or not he is directly tied to the attacks is not crucial. He is directly implemented in other attacks, thus justifying our searching for him, and his group has been linked to the attacks, with Khalid Sheikh Mohammed being formally accused.

Comment

Working...
                                X