This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by E-Diddy! View Post
    According to everything I've read, 727 and 737 don't have RATs.

I believe I'll be keeping my company I.D. thanks.

But according to your original post, ALL COMMERCIAL JETS HAVE RAT"S INSTALLED ON THEM!

What the hell happened?

Also one second I have never flown a real airplane, and then you admit that I have more time than you do. Hey, I'm the geezer here and I can keep my story straight. Remember, I have been flying as a professional pilot for 40 years, and I am the Captain of a 747, just ask VNAV.

Sheeesh

Hey MOD, Please bring ITS back! We need him badly

BB

Comment

• Originally posted by BoeingBobby View Post
      But according to your original post, ALL COMMERCIAL JETS HAVE RAT"S INSTALLED ON THEM!

What the hell happened?

Also one second I have never flown a real airplane, and then you admit that I have more time than you do. Hey, I'm the geezer here and I can keep my story straight. Remember, I have been flying as a professional pilot for 40 years, and I am the Captain of a 747, just ask VNAV.

Sheeesh
      Its called showing humility in admitting where I'm wrong, a concept obviously foreign to you.

Why do I bother?

Comment

• Originally posted by E-Diddy! View Post
        Its called showing humility in admitting where I'm wrong, a concept obviously foreign to you.

Why do I bother?

When I am wrong I will have no problem admitting it. I thought that I was wrong once long ago, but then I realized I was mistaken.

LOL No hard feelings

BB

Comment

• Who the fuck CARES which airliners do and which airliners don't have RATS ?

It's hardly an earth shattering reason for a public argument and let's face it, if you're a passenger in the aircraft you don't give a rat's arse (sic) whether there is a RAT or not, as long as the phases....takeoff, inflight and landing....occur in that order with no other interruptions.

...oh, BTW, the Piper Cherokee 140 also has a RAT.

..at least, the one I was training in did. I know it did because I had to clean out the nest the little bastard made in the rear fuselage !!
          If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

• Drifting back onto the subject of ITS, he used to irritate me intensely until I realised what he is, now I feel sorry for him in a way. He says things purely to get a reaction; he thrives on winding people up and that's how he gets his kicks. Even the bold type is done expressly to piss people off (proven by the fact in his profile he's written "Note to self: Keep up the bold") He is, in essence, a troll; the absolute low of internet lows and I'm extremely disappointed to see certain site crew here going along with it. It doesn't matter in the slightest how much knowledge he has, the fact his sole purpose on this forum is ostensibly to wind people up and divide the forum into supporters and non-supporters is enough to make me think he should have been permanantly wiped off the face of this forum months ago.

One thing I have to question is exactly why someone who, we are lead to believe, is a highly experienced aviation professional feels the need to act in such a spectacularly childish way on an internet forum. Surely anyone with such a high degree of experience and knowledge really shouldn't feel the need to act in such a way? It all seems rather odd to me.

Paul
            Seeing the world with a 3:2 aspect ratio...

My images on Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by PMS View Post
              It all seems rather odd to me.
              I agree. It does all seem rather odd to you.

Comment

• On the subject of winding people up ive always found it pretty amusing to wind out our resident fascist liberal expert up.
                Sam Rudge
                A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

• Originally posted by Simpleboy View Post
                  On the subject of winding people up ive always found it pretty amusing to wind out our resident fascist liberal expert up.
                  He's like one of those cars you drag on the carpet. Just wind it up and watch it go!

Comment

• I love it:

Originally posted by PMN View Post
                    Drifting back onto the subject of ITS, he used to irritate me intensely until I realised what he is, now I feel sorry for him in a way. He says things purely to get a reaction; he thrives on winding people up and that's how he gets his kicks. Even the bold type is done expressly to piss people off (proven by the fact in his profile he's written "Note to self: Keep up the bold") He is, in essence, a troll; the absolute low of internet lows and I'm extremely disappointed to see certain site crew here going along with it. It doesn't matter in the slightest how much knowledge he has, the fact his sole purpose on this forum is ostensibly to wind people up and divide the forum into supporters and non-supporters is enough to make me think he should have been permanantly wiped off the face of this forum months ago.

One thing I have to question is exactly why someone who, we are lead to believe, is a highly experienced aviation professional feels the need to act in such a spectacularly childish way on an internet forum. Surely anyone with such a high degree of experience and knowledge really shouldn't feel the need to act in such a way? It all seems rather odd to me.

Paul
                    Internet Tough Guy waits one month and six pages before he gathers up enough courage to post into the candlelight vigil to burn me.

WOW

Well, I'm back.

Comment

• I hope you've learned you're lesson.....
                      Parlour Talker Extraordinaire

Comment

• Originally posted by IntheShade View Post
                        Well, I'm back.
                        Were any transgender aliens involved?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vnav View Post
                          I hope you've learned you're lesson.....
                          Indeed

I am so excited to be back on JP.net that the entire afternoon I have been shooting guns straight up into the air Mexican style in celebration.

Comment

• Originally posted by Verbal View Post
                            Were any transgender aliens involved?
                            I have alot of questions about aliens.....

Especially the gender nuetral ones.

Comment

• Welcome back. You HAVE been missed!

BB

Comment

• Originally posted by BoeingBobby View Post
                                Welcome back. You HAVE been missed
                                I've been meaning to ask you something, B-Squared. How many years have you been flying? Thanks in advance.

Comment

Working...
                                X