This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kjell Engkrog View Post
    Well, you are off and running at least. But in the wrong direction...
    So is it my #2 option: Russian???

All our final decisions are made in a state of mind that is not going to last (Marcel Proust)

Comment

• No, sorry. Make a right turn until your compass is on the big W and maintain that heading for a while. Just as in the subtitle to "The Hobbit".

Cheers,
      Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne blessent mon coeur d'une langueur monotone.

Comment

No, sorry. Make a right turn until your compass is on the big W and maintain that heading for a while. Just as in the subtitle to "The Hobbit".
        I've just been there and back again twice already and I'm due for a big service for overdoing my mileage!

Polish, German... surely you don't mean... Britisssssssssssssssh my precioussssssss? .... do you???

All our final decisions are made in a state of mind that is not going to last (Marcel Proust)

Comment

• Hmmmm.....The Hobbit.....filmed in NewZealand !!

Murrayair MA-1 ?

or

MA2 Paymaster ?
          If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

• Oh you Hobbittsessssssses.....

Paul almost has it, he started in the U.S, then he went to Russia, so he went there..... and back again would find him in....

Cheers,
            Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne blessent mon coeur d'une langueur monotone.

Comment

Oh you Hobbittsessssssses.....
              I know what you have in your pocketsessssss now.... it's a Kellet XO-60 isn't itssssssssssssss?

(one of those didn't go past my window earlier)
              Last edited by HB-IHC; 2009-10-07, 22:03.

Comment

• Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss, it`s the Kellett XO-60. Impressive.

Now, dazzle us with the next challenge, why don`t you?

Cheers,

Comment

• Well that was a wicked one Kjell, fit enough for the likes of Gollum himself and with Baggins-like riddles to go with it. I thought I'd take a different approach and provide a jigsaw puzzle... 9 pieces in total, here's #1.

Good luck to all!

Last edited by HB-IHC; 2009-10-08, 15:58.

Comment

• Boeing Stearman ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Omar Alex Saffe View Post
                      Boeing Stearman ?
                      I think that would have been my first try too but, alas, 'tis not a Stearman.... #2:

Comment

• Tiger Moth.

Comment

• Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
                          Tiger Moth.
                          I think that would have been my second try too Brian but: Tiger Moth - 'fraid not.... #3:
                          Last edited by HB-IHC; 2009-10-08, 18:55.

Comment

• Is this a DH product ?

Comment

• Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
                              Is this a DH product ?
                              Nope... De Havilland is not de right builder ... #4:
                              Last edited by HB-IHC; 2009-10-08, 20:28.

Comment

• Stampe SV-4 ?

Comment

Working...
                                X