Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Photo from FR24

Hi,

My photo of D-ABYS was taken on 06/15/2023 and uploaded on 07/05/2023. However, despite it being the latest photo of the aircraft, it is not displayed on FR24. I assume I accidentally selected "Exclude from Flightradar24," and if so, could this be undone on the Admin side?

This is the photo link: D-ABYS | Boeing 747-830 | Lufthansa | Zachary Friedman | JetPhotos

Thanks!

Originally posted by zhf21 View Post
    Hi,

My photo of D-ABYS was taken on 06/15/2023 and uploaded on 07/05/2023. However, despite it being the latest photo of the aircraft, it is not displayed on FR24. I assume I accidentally selected "Exclude from Flightradar24," and if so, could this be undone on the Admin side?

This is the photo link: D-ABYS | Boeing 747-830 | Lufthansa | Zachary Friedman | JetPhotos

Thanks!
    Typically the aircraft has to show the full livery for the photo to show up on FR24. Seems that most of the important details are not visible due to the front angle and therefore excluded from showing up on FR24
    http://www.jetphotos.com/jp_forum_si...hotogid=149565

Comment

Originally posted by zhf21 View Post
      Hi,

Thanks!
      remember flightradar also has a non-avgeek audience...
      I'm not who you think I am.

Or perhaps.

Comment

Working...
      X