What info is wrong here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What info is wrong here?

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

If you aren't a screener/admin and cant see the photo, it's N21JZ, a 2019 SR22T G6 GTS Carbon, serial 1907 and was rejected for 'bad info - aircraft' and soft. It is soft, so i wont appeal, but I have a better frame of it that I'll upload.

I've verified the year as a 2019, so its a G6 for sure, and it clearly says on the plane that it's a Turbo, GTS, carbon. The serial matched up on FAA.gov, FR24, aircraft.com when it was for sale, and on flightaware, so I'm at a loss for what part is incorrect.

Edit: Upon further inspection, the aircraft was formerly N907TS and the info for that one is the exact same as what I entered, so I definitely think this was a screener mistake. https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9417887

I checked the screening history and it says G5 (but it was left in the internal remarks, not the ones you get), it is indeed a G6 (the wingtips give it away), so just leave a note for us to be safe, but yeah, 100% not bad info.

[SIGNATURE GOES HERE]

Felipe Garcia

Comment

Originally posted by Felipe Garcia View Post
      I checked the screening history and it says G5 (but it was left in the internal remarks, not the ones you get), it is indeed a G6 (the wingtips give it away), so just leave a note for us to be safe, but yeah, 100% not bad info.
      Ah, didn't know there were internal remarks. Any reason screener would've left them internally instead of to me?

Thanks, Felipe!

Comment

Originally posted by jakerepp View Post

Any reason screener would've left them internally instead of to me?

Thanks, Felipe!
        Not really, usually it's just by mistake or the final screener forgets to include them in the photog remarks.
        [SIGNATURE GOES HERE]

Felipe Garcia

Comment

Originally posted by Felipe Garcia View Post

Not really, usually it's just by mistake or the final screener forgets to include them in the photog remarks.
          Okay, no worries. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
          X