All photos in queue rejected without screening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All photos in queue rejected without screening

Hi, all my photos got rejected, without screening. They were in slot 17.000 or something like that and I just got the E-Mail that all photos were rejected since my last ones were bad (mind you I uploaded them a few months ago).
    It said that I should retry when my photos have gotten better. I just bought a new camera and even though I didn’t expect them to be taken I think that they are better than my last ones and I would have loved to hear feedback on what I can improve on. Also, my next possible upload is 14 days away.
    I understand that there are way to many photos in the queue and that the screeners are volunteers and that’s all fine, but it’s just frustrating if you see a picture of someone standing on a car with a blurry plane in the background getting accepted while oneself tries to take serious photos and tries to acknowledge the feedback.
    Also, I think it would be better to directly note when I want to upload new photos after the last pics were bad that I should only upload one picture and only if I think I’ve improved, but not reject all photos after five days in queue without screening

Originally posted by tims View Post
    Hi, all my photos got rejected, without screening. They were in slot 17.000 or something like that and I just got the E-Mail that all photos were rejected since my last ones were bad (mind you I uploaded them a few months ago).
    It said that I should retry when my photos have gotten better. I just bought a new camera and even though I didn’t expect them to be taken I think that they are better than my last ones and I would have loved to hear feedback on what I can improve on. Also, my next possible upload is 14 days away.
    I understand that there are way to many photos in the queue and that the screeners are volunteers and that’s all fine, but it’s just frustrating if you see a picture of someone standing on a car with a blurry plane in the background getting accepted while oneself tries to take serious photos and tries to acknowledge the feedback.
    Also, I think it would be better to directly note when I want to upload new photos after the last pics were bad that I should only upload one picture and only if I think I’ve improved, but not reject all photos after five days in queue without screening
    The forum is a great place to have photos pre-screened by screeners and your fellow JP photographers before uploading. We want you to learn from your mistakes, but if all the photos in the queue suffer from the same imperfections, it holds up the queue and, unfortunately, quicker to remove them. Suggesting using the Digital Photo Processing Forum and reading the rules and guidelines for posting on that forum. https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ning-from-crew
    http://www.jetphotos.com/jp_forum_si...hotogid=149565

Comment

Queue dumps are usually reserved for very poor quality that would have zero chance in screening. If you think this is not the case, you can post your username and I will check if it was actually warranted.

Comment

Thanks for the tip with the prescreen forum.

And I uploaded one of my photos, and I see regarding the usual high standards here I guess it wouldn’t be taken, but I was just curious in which aspects I have improved. I uploaded one of them here (the version I submitted had the right resolution and stuff, not sure if that version of the pic does as well but that’s the version I had on my phone at the moment). You don’t have to check my username, but I think my username is tims
        Attached Files

Comment

I would have loved to hear feedback on what I can improve on. Also, my next possible upload is 14 days away.
          Thought I'd put my few words in here. A better place for feedback would've been getting a prescreen on the digital processing forum. Also, you should actually be thankful that it was rejected at queue slot 17,000, the screeners saved you roughly 15-17 days of wait time on top of the 14 day rejection wait. As far as the Lufthansa CRJ you posted here on the forum, here's a few reject reasons from a quick glance: backlit, contrast (partially due to the image being backlit), dark. Best of luck for your future uploads

Comment

Thanks for the tip with the prescreen forum.

And I uploaded one of my photos, and I see regarding the usual high standards here I guess it wouldn’t be taken, but I was just curious in which aspects I have improved. I uploaded one of them here (the version I submitted had the right resolution and stuff, not sure if that version of the pic does as well but that’s the version I had on my phone at the moment). You don’t have to check my username, but I think my username is tims
            Please start a pre-screening thread after having read the link suggested above. You will see that we can't really comment on the above image since it is not the final one you would actually upload.

Comment

Alrighty thanks guys

Comment

Hello, the same thing happen to me today, really frustrating as they didn't give any feedback at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom747 View Post
                  Hello, the same thing happen to me today, really frustrating as they didn't give any feedback at all.
                  What do you complain about ? You just won two weeks in the queue...

Comment

Working...
                  X