No announcement yet.

Rejection Help by Howard Wang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As it seems nothing more positive can be added to this discussion, it is now closed

Originally posted by eric0422 View Post
    This essay can basically be condensed in three words: I’m a snowflake.
    Everyone is allowed to state their opinion in a polite/civil manner, so if you wish to continue debating such topics, please do so in kind, or future posts will be locked/deleted. Thank you.

Comment

Temporarily opened again, but if you have anything to add, please keep it civil. Harassment and name calling will not be tolerated.

Comment

1.I agree that this looks a bit suspicious
        2.but before ErwinS points out the problem, eric0422's reply is inappropriate. He did not know what the problem was and began to make rash accusations.

Comment

As a Chinese spotter there’s something you have to admit: In some places of mainland China, there are some really strict rules involved in the management of airport controlled areas. Unlike those in your country, we have high fences, airport securities that always chase you around in order to keep you from getting too close to the airport. Therefore, spotting places in our country is very limited, TBH there are only one or two available places in SZX, an airport near my home. So it is very normal to see a bunch of aviation fans gathering in a single place to spot planes, that results in a large amount of similar photos uploaded.

And yep, I do think some people in our country ignored the rules and did some unforgivable things in our community, for example, multi uploading, stealing photos from other sites, stealing from other spotters. I remember one of the JP administrators mentioned that 95% of the accounts that was banned due to disobedience of community regulations comes from China. I fully support that, including my friends and they told me that the spotting culture in our country is awful. This makes me feel bad, but it’s not all of us, just SOME of them. China has the largest population in the world and the spotting population in our country is super huge, and some of them could get…you know what I mean.

There are a lot of misunderstandings between Chinese spotters and other members in JP, English is not our native language. My friend Fedcan got banned because he filled the wrong date by mistake, he didn’t understand the uploading guidelines and how Auto Fill works (problem solved now) and who knows if there are any other Chinese accounts banned like this.

After all, if any other account was found against the regulations, just get rid of them. I believe the spotting culture in my country will change gradually.

Regards

CARBONOX Shenzhen

Comment

Working...
          X