Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about first reg as hot photo

Hi,

I am aware that first reg photos can be uploaded as hot photos. But, in the case of multiple people uploading first reg, do they need to enter the queue at the same time to be all considered as first reg hot? So, person B's first reg photo need to enter the queue before person A's photo finishes screening.

Thanks for addressing my concerns!

https://www.jetphotos.com/uploadguidelines/ 2.5 Hot Photos "
    Hot photos for which the 48 hour guideline does not apply
    In order to improve the cooperation with FlightRadar24 and have the most up to date photo available for the FlightRadar24 site the following will be accepted as hot for the first photo accepted only.
    4. Photo of an airliner with a registration not in the database or re-use of a registration for a new airframe."

After the first photo is accepted, that is it, no 48 hour rule.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad Ice View Post
      https://www.jetphotos.com/uploadguidelines/ 2.5 Hot Photos "
      Hot photos for which the 48 hour guideline does not apply
      In order to improve the cooperation with FlightRadar24 and have the most up to date photo available for the FlightRadar24 site the following will be accepted as hot for the first photo accepted only.
      4. Photo of an airliner with a registration not in the database or re-use of a registration for a new airframe."

After the first photo is accepted, that is it, no 48 hour rule.
      So it means only the first photo even multiple entered the queue at the same time.

Comment

correct

Comment

Originally posted by Brad Ice View Post
          correct
          Incorrect. If multiple images are waiting in the Hot Queue at the same time, they will all be screened together regardless of whether only the first should be hot.

Comment

i stand corrected

Comment

I uploaded a picture as hot picture, it was rejected for type but other uploaders got their picture accepted with the incorrect type (the type was not available in the database so I submitted a ticket for it - this subtype exists since 2021, many pictures in the database have the incorrect type). Appeals not accepted, to be honest this is not fair.
              And now rejected again, it's no longer a hot picture (and not moved to the normal screening queue)...

Comment

Working...
              X