Views:	1225
Size:	264.0 KB
ID:	1186494Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	659
Size:	265.1 KB
ID:	1186495

Good evening everyone,

I submitted the first photo and it was rejected for foreground clutter.

So I tried to remove the ground cars and objects using the healing function of Lightroom.

However, the second photo that I removed the ground objects were rejected for digital manipulation.

So I thought that I removed the objects unnaturally that I got rejected and tried my best to remove them as naturally as possible.

I submitted the third photo, and it was rejected for manipulation again.

And the screener commented that my account was going to be banned shortly.

Now my account has been banned.

I admit my fault that I could not check the screener's comment 'Please note we do not tolerate manipulation like this.' on the second photo.

However, I did not manipulate anything about the AIRCRAFT ITSELF, such as Reg or other things.

I did not know that removing obstructing objects would cause the banning of my account.

Is it truly because of just removing obstructing objects?

I would like to apologize to the JetPhotos screeners anyway for my carelessness in the comment.

Is there any solution that I can solve this problem?

Originally posted by JET lover View Post

Good evening everyone,

I submitted the first photo and it was rejected for foreground clutter.

So I tried to remove the ground cars and objects using the healing function of Lightroom.

However, the second photo that I removed the ground objects were rejected for digital manipulation.

So I thought that I removed the objects unnaturally that I got rejected and tried my best to remove them as naturally as possible.

I submitted the third photo, and it was rejected for manipulation again.

And the screener commented that my account was going to be banned shortly.

Now my account has been banned.

I admit my fault that I could not check the screener's comment 'Please note we do not tolerate manipulation like this.' on the second photo.

However, I did not manipulate anything about the AIRCRAFT ITSELF, such as Reg or other things.

I did not know that removing obstructing objects would cause the banning of my account.

Is it truly because of just removing obstructing objects?

I would like to apologize to the JetPhotos screeners anyway for my carelessness in the comment.

Is there any solution that I can solve this problem?
    Hi,

The ban is not permanent, you can contact us again in September to have it removed and begin uploading again.

The ban was placed because you ignored the previous warning, where it clearly says in the upload guidelines that this type of manipulation is strictly forbidden. Plus, you've caused us to waste time dealing with this situation. Please be (much) more careful with your uploads in the future, as if it happens again, the ban will be made permanent.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Hi,

The ban is not permanent, you can contact us again in September to have it removed and begin uploading again.

The ban was placed because you ignored the previous warning, where it clearly says in the upload guidelines that this type of manipulation is strictly forbidden. Plus, you've caused us to waste time dealing with this situation. Please be (much) more careful with your uploads in the future, as if it happens again, the ban will be made permanent.
      Good morning, thank you for the response.

I read your response carefully and I admit that my carelessness is definitely my fault.

I sincerely apologize.

However, as a person who does not have a PC at home (I do have a laptop but it is almost broken), I mostly upload & check JepPhotos on the mobile website.

As you know, I can't see any screener's comment on the mobile website and I actually couldn't.

When I noticed that my account was banned, I tried to run my laptop and went to email, then I noticed that I had already gotten the warning.

I never mean that this is someone's fault, but clearly mine.

Uploading aviation photos on JetPhotos had become the only way to escape from my depressing life.

It was undeniable to say that photography was my only hobby and it was only for this website.

Furthermore, whenever I upload & check my photos, I will try to visit my friend's house or anywhere I can use a PC to check if there are any screener comments.

I am afraid that I already lost faith, but I dare ask you if you could please give me the last mercy.

Would you mind if you consider giving me the last mercy?

I sincerely apologize again.

Best Regards,

PS. I will NEVER, NEVER make the same mistake.

Comment

As I said, the ban is not permanent and you will be welcome to upload again in September.

Comment

Originally posted by JET lover View Post

Good morning, thank you for the response.

I read your response carefully and I admit that my carelessness is definitely my fault.

I sincerely apologize.

However, as a person who does not have a PC at home (I do have a laptop but it is almost broken), I mostly upload & check JepPhotos on the mobile website.

As you know, I can't see any screener's comment on the mobile website and I actually couldn't.

When I noticed that my account was banned, I tried to run my laptop and went to email, then I noticed that I had already gotten the warning.

I never mean that this is someone's fault, but clearly mine.

Uploading aviation photos on JetPhotos had become the only way to escape from my depressing life.

It was undeniable to say that photography was my only hobby and it was only for this website.

Furthermore, whenever I upload & check my photos, I will try to visit my friend's house or anywhere I can use a PC to check if there are any screener comments.

I am afraid that I already lost faith, but I dare ask you if you could please give me the last mercy.

Would you mind if you consider giving me the last mercy?

I sincerely apologize again.

Best Regards,

PS. I will NEVER, NEVER make the same mistake.
          Hey there! Mistakes happen and you need to learn from them. Your plane spotting hobby shouldn't be centered around uploading your photos on JetPhotos either. Plus, you can still share them online on social media platforms or on similar spotting websites. You also need to understand the screener perspective of things, and I believe you do. Come back in September with a lot of edited photos ready to be uploaded if that's what you want, and don't let this stop you from enjoying your hobby and aviation in general (there are many cool stuff to do with airplanes!). Also, please get the help you need regarding mental health. Thank you and have a great day!

Comment

I do understand JET lover. I (re)started photographing airplanes only because it's really nice to be able see your own photos here and on FR24.
            For me it is rewarding to see that people are actually clicking on my plane pictures.
            This is the only website I'm uploading my photos to.

Comment

hi JETlover, i would suggest u to ask dlowwa if you can get images prescreened on the forum during the time of the ban. If could, keep taking new photos and ask for prescreening and editing advice before Sept. And once ur back, u can FLOOD ur JP queue with high-quality and likely-accepting photos. Ur acceptance ratio may look even better then.

plus, i would suggest prioritizing mental health over anything. as Matthias said, JP shouldn't be the centre of ur photography practice, and definitely does NOT define one's worth.
              Your feedback will always be a valuable lesson for me.

J.R.Han (Ryan)

Comment

The ban is not permanent, you can contact us again in September
                Hm. Yes. I can confirm that...

But I also wonder what has happened here. We talk about a Jetphotos Junior Member who joyfully has joined our beloved forum on March 15th 2024, so, he (or she) is a forum member
                not yet since 2 weeks.

And (let's say he's male) he has now received a ban until September 2024?

Again, I don't know yet what has happened here, but in my eyes and with this brandnew shiny member, a 6 months ban really seems a bit harsh.
                The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
                The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
                And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
                This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Working...
                X