AMS - Easter 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

News from my side:

the 16th I have to work, but it's only unloading and sorting, so I should be able to get to the airport in the afternoon. the 17th I will most likely be off.

Comment

Im opting to stay at Hotel Chariot, Can anyone recommend this hotel ?

Its says its 10 mins from the airport, How much is the bus fee towards airport?

Need urgent responce about this. TY
      Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

I may be able to come on the 16th (depending on work schedual). Looking forward to it.

Originally posted by MaxPower

It's a 10 minute drive by car, public transportation takes longer.
        You need to buy a "strippenkaart", (I'm pretty sure you can buy one at the airport) they are €6,70 but (I think) you can use it about 2 times round trip by bus to AMS from that hotel.
        Hope it helped

Comment

Happy Meeting guys. I wished I could attend the spotmeeting but I'll be on a plane to the States at that time !

Hope you'll get sunny days @ Easter week !
          Jesse Nielsen / Cimber Air F/A

Offers Dreams and Experiences To People Around The World..

If I'll Be Flying The Long Distance, ANA Would Be My First Choice....

Comment

Hi,

I seemed to have had my dates wrong. I will be at AMS Kaagbaan spot Saturday 15/04 from 1000 and maybe Monday 17/04. I was at AMS last Saturday and it's bl##dy cold and windy.

Regards,

Rob

Comment

Do they not have a courtesy bus? It's always one of the things I look out for when looking into hotels, as free rides to and from the airport are always very handy.

Comment

Originally posted by B7772ADL
                Do they not have a courtesy bus? It's always one of the things I look out for when looking into hotels, as free rides to and from the airport are always very handy.
                Never heard of this one.
                why don't you try the Bastion hotel or the NH hotel at Hoofddorp.
                You can spot from your hotel room if you are at the right side of the hotel and on walking distance from the MacDonalds.

Comment

They have a bus, but it is not free of charge.

http://www.hotel-chariot.nl/
                  Please visit my website! http://www.schipholspotter.com/

Don't make me use uppercase...

Comment

Originally posted by Whopper
                    Hi,

I seemed to have had my dates wrong. I will be at AMS Kaagbaan spot Saturday 15/04 from 1000 and maybe Monday 17/04. I was at AMS last Saturday and it's bl##dy cold and windy.

Regards,

Rob
                    Kaagbaan from 2-5pm perhaps? Peter and me were there as well, if we would have known.....

Comment

Originally posted by Spotter
                      Kaagbaan from 2-5pm perhaps? Peter and me were there as well, if we would have known.....
                      Hi,

Yes, would have been nice, but i left at about 1330. Only one hour of fun, but lot's more as what i have at MEL. Time and internet access are limited at the moment.
                      However, i will be there again from about 1000/1030 on Friday before i return the rental car.

Regards,

Rob

Comment

Yes, I saw that, but isnt that only for bringing you from the airport upon arrival and free again upon leaving the hotel towards airport.

It would have been nice to have daily "free" hotel-airport bus, noh ?

Edit:

Now I recently deciced I chosed to stay at NH instead. Saving transport and all that huzzle.

Any of you others staying at this hotel too ?
                        Last edited by MaxPower; 2006-04-05, 23:45.

Comment

Now I recently deciced I chosed to stay at NH instead. Saving transport and all that huzzle.

Any of you others staying at this hotel too ?
                          And whose "fault" was that, eh? EH?

Come to think of it, we still haven't decided a meeting point and time for sunday... any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by janni-chan
                            And whose "fault" was that, eh? EH?

I guess thats your "fault" *sigh*

J/K

Originally posted by janni-chan
                            Come to think of it, we still haven't decided a meeting point and time for sunday... any suggestions?
                            I like what Spotter said, So 9am at this place ?

Originally posted by Spotter
                            Spotters place Kaagban around 9.00 am ?

Comment

9.00 am Spotters Place Kaagbaan sounds good to me. Means I have to leave home at 6.00am. That is ok with me.

Comment

Originally posted by seahawk
                                9.00 am Spotters Place Kaagbaan sounds good to me. Means I have to leave home at 6.00am. That is ok with me.
                                Great. I hope we can get more to meet up with us over there. Otherwise, we'll probably be around if others arrive a little later

Comment

Working...
                                X