MaoTing - prescreening request / editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MaoTing View Post
    Hello, I want to know if this photo can be uploaded as an airport overview. And I hope you can put forward some suggestions on this photo. Thank you very much and look forward to your reply.

Click image for larger version

Name:	J首都机场T3全景IMG_9382 副本.jpg
Views:	190
Size:	1.02 MB
ID:	1126917
    Yes overview is ok. Borderline motive though, as you don't actually see much of the ramp. Most of the foreground is just the infield. Some noise visible in the sky.

Comment

• Hello, this photo was taken at noon. The light angle is really not ideal, but from the light at the tail, the shooting location is indeed in the smooth position. I'm not sure he will be accepted. I'd like to know your opinion. Thank you.

Name:	J白俄罗斯EW-004DE-IMG_0113 副本.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	730.7 KB
ID:	1127075

Comment

Hello, this photo was taken at noon. The light angle is really not ideal, but from the light at the tail, the shooting location is indeed in the smooth position. I'm not sure he will be accepted. I'd like to know your opinion. Thank you.
        The light is a bit harsh, but would be acceptable for me.

Comment

• The shooting time of this photo is 2 minutes after sunset. I adjusted it for noise reduction and sharpening. I hope to get your suggestions. Thank you.

Name:	J蒙古EI-CXV-IMG_1440 副本.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	1.08 MB
ID:	1127239

Comment

The shooting time of this photo is 2 minutes after sunset. I adjusted it for noise reduction and sharpening. I hope to get your suggestions.
            Would be rejected for horizon, heat haze, and contrast.

Comment

• Hello, the pilot's side face is clearly visible. Is it considered bad motive? I'd like to know your opinion on this.

Name:	J通航12CM-IMG_3577 副本.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	988.3 KB
ID:	1128378

Comment

Hello, the pilot's side face is clearly visible. Is it considered bad motive? I'd like to know your opinion on this.
                Motive is fine.

Comment

• Hello, two license plates can be seen in the background of this photo, but this is a construction vehicle, will it affect the uploading?
                  thank you

Name:	mmexport1648426978529.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	959.8 KB
ID:	1134683

Comment

Hello, two license plates can be seen in the background of this photo, but this is a construction vehicle, will it affect the uploading?
                    thank you
                    If they are airport vehicles (not private), then it should be ok. Otherwise you are allowed to blur them.

Comment

• Hi, I've been doing some night shooting recently so I thought I'd try to upload a night shot. I've adjusted one and would appreciate your advice.

Name:	J虎航台湾50006-IMG_5719 副本.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	858.1 KB
ID:	1169485

Comment

Hi, I've been doing some night shooting recently so I thought I'd try to upload a night shot. I've adjusted one and would appreciate your advice.
                        Looks a bit soft/blurry.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Looks a bit soft/blurry.
                          Thanks to your suggestions, I made a few more adjustments to the sharpness, how does it look now?

Name:	J虎航台湾50006-IMG_5719 副本.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	863.2 KB
ID:	1169677

Comment

Thanks to your suggestions, I made a few more adjustments to the sharpness, how does it look now?
                            Blurry/oversharpened.

Comment

Working...
                            X