Rod31 - Prescreening request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everybody,

I got this photo rejected for the following reason : Too much noise or grain
    Not sure about what this reason means, is it due to the sky above the aircraft ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	1263597_1683228376.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	1.37 MB
ID:	1162007

Thank you !

Comment

Originally posted by Rod31 View Post
      Hi everybody,

I got this photo rejected for the following reason : Too much noise or grain
      Not sure about what this reason means, is it due to the sky above the aircraft ?
      The whole image is very noisy, sky and aircraft.

Comment

Hello,

I got this image rejected for the following reason : Horizon unlevel

Name:	1087617_1695236752.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	1.05 MB
ID:	1171007

I'm curious to know which element has been taken as horizon reference by the screener.
        Panels, fences, etc are verticals, the taxiway is skewed from my position.

Name:	Capture.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	568.1 KB
ID:	1171008

Thank you in advance.

Comment

Hello,

I got this image rejected for the following reason : [B]Horizon unlevel

I'm curious to know which element has been taken as horizon reference by the screener.
          Panels, fences, etc are verticals, the taxiway is skewed from my position.
          Most of the verticals are leaning slightly left.

Comment

Which verticals are you talking about ?

Nose landing gear, electric pylon in the front, stop panel in the background are perfectly vertical.
            The rods on the white portal are bent.

Name:	DSC_7959.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	1.00 MB
ID:	1171054

Comment

Which verticals are you talking about ?

Nose landing gear, electric pylon in the front, stop panel in the background are perfectly vertical.
              The rods on the white portal are bent.
              Sorry..not sure if you're being dishonest are just don't realize it, but that crop is not from the same image. Fence is clearly leaning more in the rejected image.

Name:	1087617_1695236752.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	553.5 KB
ID:	1171064

Comment

This is exactly the same picture. Just croped and slightly rotated.
                The one in the small frame is the one which has been rejected.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture dâecran 2023-10-06 a 09.09.54.png Views:	0 Size:	233.0 KB ID:	1171093

Obviously I can share the raw data in full size.

Going back to by initial question, I'm asking which verticals references have been taken into account ?
                I'm still waiting for an answer.

My intent is to objectively debate on the rejection, to understand what is the blocking point here and try to improve myself.
                I was just looking for a bit of help. In any case I can't accept to be put down and disrepected.

Comment

This is exactly the same picture. Just croped and slightly rotated.
                  The one in the small frame is the one which has been rejected.
                  Well, you posted it as an example of the verticals being 'perfectly vertical' when it wasn't the actual image that was rejected, which might seem a bit disingenuous. If you did it by accident, that's fine, but surely you can see why that might be an issue if you ask why an image was rejected and try to use a slightly different image to prove why it shouldn't have been?

Going back to by initial question, I'm asking which verticals references have been taken into account ?
                  I'm still waiting for an answer..
                  Any and all, but those towards the center of the frame are most reliable due to barrel distortion.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Well, you posted it as an example of the verticals being 'perfectly vertical' when it wasn't the actual image that was rejected, which might seem a bit disingenuous. If you did it by accident, that's fine, but surely you can see why that might be an issue if you ask why an image was rejected and try to use a slightly different image to prove why it shouldn't have been?
                    A bit of misunderstading here, sorry.

I didn't tried to let you think that both pictures are exactly the same.
                    I should have precised : I share a part of the raw picture just to show that the rods on the portal are bent. My bad.

Thank you for your support.​

Comment

Working...
                    X