baqirkazmi787 - Pre-Screening Request/Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-screen request/Editing advice

Following up on your last statement, Will this shot be acceptable? There is a lot of haze in the background but the aircraft was clear of it.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by baqirkazmi787 View Post
      Pre-screen request/Editing advice

Following up on your last statement, Will this shot be acceptable? There is a lot of haze in the background but the aircraft was clear of it.
      Haze on the background does not matter. Haze on the aircraft itself, as there is here, would certainly cause a rejection.

Comment

• Pre-screening request / Editing advice

Hi. I'm having some editing issues. Please tell if the photo provided below looks over-processed / over-exposed? There are white-ish halos around the fuselage which is giving me the impression that it is. However, if you see the histogram it shows that it is perfectly exposed and if I decrease it any further it would count as underexposed. I have tried reducing the whites as well but no luck. Please do give some advice on how to fix this.
        Attached Files

Comment

Pre-screening request / Editing advice

Hi. I'm having some editing issues. Please tell if the photo provided below looks over-processed / over-exposed? There are white-ish halos around the fuselage which is giving me the impression that it is. However, if you see the histogram it shows that it is perfectly exposed and if I decrease it any further it would count as underexposed. I have tried reducing the whites as well but no luck. Please do give some advice on how to fix this.
          Since this has not been replied for long time then,
          ​​​​​​My opinion over-processed since there are a lot of colour in this image, some halos are present during shooting and not fixable
          Anyway, a question for the crew since I never encounter this problem, if the image has a lot of colours around it, is it bad post-processing and not acceptable? Thank you

Comment

Not sure what you're expecting from this..that looks like an equalized image, and as such can't comment on exposure or editing. I do hope this is not what you uploaded.

Comment

• Pre-screening request / Editing advice

Concerned about the contrast in this shot. Please give your comments.
              Attached Files

Comment

Concerned about the contrast in this shot. Please give your comments.
                Borderline for contrast. Also looks like some issues with compression/sharpening.

Comment

• Post Rejection Editing Advice

Rejected for being blurry and oversharpened. I've reduced the sharpness, however I don't see how this is blurry from any point. Please give your opinion.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Post Rejection Editing Advice

Rejected for being blurry and oversharpened. I've reduced the sharpness, however I don't see how this is blurry from any point. Please give your opinion.
                    Whole tail is very soft/blurry. Not fixable.

Comment

• Post Rejection Review / Editing Advice

Hi, This shot got rejected for contrast and bad framing ( https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9565793 ). I have tried to fix both the issues in the edit below. Kindly give your comments.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Post Rejection Review / Editing Advice

I have tried to fix both the issues in the edit below. Kindly give your comments.
                        Still high in frame. My opinion and sight is base on these two lines, must be equal enough.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Calvin L View Post

Still high in frame. My opinion and sight is base on these two lines, must be equal enough.
                          I think since the aircraft is spread diagonally across the frame, it gives the effect of being too high in frame but the main fuselage is still in the center. Then again, I could be wrong. Let's see what the head screener has to say.

Comment

I think since the aircraft is spread diagonally across the frame, it gives the effect of being too high in frame but the main fuselage is still in the center. Then again, I could be wrong. Let's see what the head screener has to say.
                            Sure do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Calvin L View Post

Yeah, I totally agree. The aircraft is still high in frame.

And the contrast issue also still remains, the photo has a blue tint in the dark areas. I suggest you to take a look on the histogram of the blue channel using the levels tool in Photoshop. It has a gap on the left side, maybe a little bit of the same issue with the green channel also.

Comment

• Originally posted by llpilch View Post

Yeah, I totally agree. The aircraft is still high in frame.

And the contrast issue also still remains, the photo has a blue tint in the dark areas. I suggest you to take a look on the histogram of the blue channel using the levels tool in Photoshop. It has a gap on the left side, maybe a little bit of the same issue with the green channel also.
                                Okay. Will look into it. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                                X