Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HerisonRK
    replied
    I had a photo rejected for horizon unlevel. I'm wondering if this new edit is now fine because I've had issues using the right reference for horizonClick image for larger version

Name:	Queue A-1318-2.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	852.9 KB
ID:	1110319

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by HerisonRK View Post
    I tried to crop again the second one is this fine now. I'm concerned because of the top of the building that's visible
    Click image for larger version

Name:	PSE 9V-SKM.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	723.9 KB
ID:	1108188
    Centering looks fine to me. Would be ok for me as it is now, but glare along top of fuselage might cause an issue for others.

Leave a comment:

• HerisonRK
    replied
    I tried to crop again the second one is this fine now. I'm concerned because of the top of the building that's visible

Name:	PSE 9V-SKM.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	723.9 KB
ID:	1108188

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    I have these 2 pictures that I would like prescreened

1. This one I'm not sure if it would get rejected for foreground clutter from the top of the building.Click image for larger version

Name:	PS A7-ANJ.jpg
Views:	181
Size:	740.4 KB
ID:	1107997

2. Click image for larger version

Name:	PS 9V-SKM-2.jpg
Views:	194
Size:	712.7 KB
ID:	1107998
    Slight yellow tint on the first, and second is too low in the frame.

Leave a comment:

• HerisonRK
    replied
    I have these 2 pictures that I would like prescreened

1. This one I'm not sure if it would get rejected for foreground clutter from the top of the building.Click image for larger version

Name:	PS A7-ANJ.jpg
Views:	181
Size:	740.4 KB
ID:	1107997

Name:	PS 9V-SKM-2.jpg
Views:	194
Size:	712.7 KB
ID:	1107998

Leave a comment:

• HerisonRK
    replied
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Poor crop bottom right. Either missed edge, or top of building that looks like an edge.
    I've checked the original picture. It was the top of a building. I'll re-crop it and put it on the queue again

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hi there,

I got a picture rejection for horizon unlevel and cropping/photo edges/size ratio. (https://www.jetphotos.com/viewreject_b.php?id=8818601). Horizon- okay fine I realized my mistake there But I'm not sure why it was rejected for the cropping reason.
    Poor crop bottom right. Either missed edge, or top of building that looks like an edge.

Leave a comment:

• HerisonRK
    replied
    Hi there,

I got a picture rejection for horizon unlevel and cropping/photo edges/size ratio. (https://www.jetphotos.com/viewreject_b.php?id=8818601). Horizon- okay fine I realized my mistake there But I'm not sure why it was rejected for the cropping reason.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hi all,

I got a picture rejected for contrast (https://www.jetphotos.com/viewreject_b.php?id=8772558) but I'm not sure whether the issue is the lack of bright/dark tones or bad shooting conditions.

And I'm not sure about this picture as well whether contrast is acceptable.

Name:	Queue PK-AZI-3.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	563.3 KB
ID:	1107024
    I'd consider both borderline for contrast; for both the contrast is a bit weak, which is not helped by the hazy background.

Leave a comment:

• HerisonRK
    replied
    Hi all,

I got a picture rejected for contrast (https://www.jetphotos.com/viewreject_b.php?id=8772558) but I'm not sure whether the issue is the lack of bright/dark tones or bad shooting conditions.

And I'm not sure about this picture as well whether contrast is acceptable.

Name:	Queue PK-AZI-3.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	563.3 KB
ID:	1107024

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hello all,

I got a photo rejected due to dust spots: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewreject_b.php?id=8760003. But when I checked with the dust tool I couldn't find the spots that needed to be edited.

Side note: Happy Late New Years everyone I reached 100 photos on JP during the holidays. I can't say Thank you enough to all the screeners who took the time and helped with the advice through this thread as it helped me get more and more pictures accepted to the database.
    That seems to have been a mistake. I've accepted the image now. Happy New Year to you too

Leave a comment:

• HerisonRK
    replied
    Hello all,

I got a photo rejected due to dust spots: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewreject_b.php?id=8760003. But when I checked with the dust tool I couldn't find the spots that needed to be edited.

Side note: Happy Late New Years everyone I reached 100 photos on JP during the holidays. I can't say Thank you enough to all the screeners who took the time and helped with the advice through this thread as it helped me get more and more pictures accepted to the database.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    I'm not sure if there pictures of acceptable. Any advice on how to fix them?
    Better sharpening on #3. Don't think the others can be 'fixed'.

Leave a comment:

• HerisonRK
    replied
    I'm not sure if there pictures of acceptable. Any advice on how to fix them?

1. Click image for larger version

Name:	PS B-LIC.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	670.2 KB
ID:	1105468

Name:	PS UR-FSA-2.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	476.4 KB
ID:	1105469

3. Click image for larger version

Name:	PS P-1103.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	590.5 KB
ID:	1105470

4. Click image for larger version

Name:	PS P-3103-4.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	534.6 KB
ID:	1105471
    5. Click image for larger version

Name:	PS N861GL-3.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	377.6 KB
ID:	1105472

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Thanks for the advice. Can I also have this picture prescreened? This is my first picture in years that doesn't show the full aircraft so I'm not sure if it's acceptable.

1. Click image for larger version Name:	Queue PK-GHG-3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	531.2 KB ID:	1104932
    Likely to be rejected for cut off.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X