No announcement yet.

Pre Screening advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi team looking to see if this small amount of obstruction should be fine and aircraft centred please
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny123 View Post
      Hi team looking to see if this small amount of obstruction should be fine and aircraft centred please
      this photo is not able to be passed
      Kind regards from Sydney
      Charlie Chang

Comment

Centering is fine; obstruction is not.

Comment

Hi team looking at the contrast on this using the histogram it looks ok also tiny little bit obstruction from 1 cone, let me thanks
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi team looking at the contrast on this using the histogram it looks ok also tiny little bit obstruction from 1 cone, let me thanks
            Contrast would be an issue; obstruction borderline.

Comment

would it need more or less contrast?

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Contrast would be an issue; obstruction borderline.

Comment

would it need more or less contrast?
                It would need less overcast skies.

Comment

Hi team I am looking to upload this image of an Australian Army Brand new Blackhawk A60-002 however I am unable to find the serial number and have looked everywhere and can not find one any advice as to what it is please thank u
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hi team I am looking to upload this image of an Australian Army Brand new Blackhawk A60-002 however I am unable to find the serial number and have looked everywhere and can not find one any advice as to what it is please thank u
                    It's (partially) visible on the tail. Try a different image where you can see it fully.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

It's (partially) visible on the tail. Try a different image where you can see it fully.

Gday Mate I meant the Serial number that we enter that’s next to the registration on the upload page

Comment

Gday Mate I meant the Serial number that we enter that’s next to the registration on the upload page
                        If it's not on Scramble (or anywhere else), you're probably safe to upload it blank.

Comment

Working...
                        X