Pre-screening Advice for LewisW295 Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Not at all. What do you think the Too Far rejection category refers to?
    Photos taken from too far away, causing a loss of detail/poor quality when they are inevitable cropped in (without double checking the guide).

Comment

• Originally posted by LewisW295 View Post

Photos taken from too far away, causing a loss of detail/poor quality when they are inevitable cropped in (without double checking the guide).
      Might want to take a look at the guide again to refresh things. Too Far category refers to images where the aircraft doesn't fill enough of the frame (i.e. needs a tighter crop).

Comment

Might want to take a look at the guide again to refresh things. Too Far category refers to images where the aircraft doesn't fill enough of the frame (i.e. needs a tighter crop).
        Wouldn't be a bad idea. It's been awhile since I've actually uploaded for JP! Any other concerns for that Jet2 that stand out to you?

Also, one more for the pre-screening.... concerned primarily with softness around the nose due to the (annoyingly light) grey text.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2373-Enhanced-NR.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	365.7 KB
ID:	1170111

Comment

Wouldn't be a bad idea. It's been awhile since I've actually uploaded for JP! Any other concerns for that Jet2 that stand out to you?
          Soft, harsh contrast.

Originally posted by LewisW295 View Post
          ​Also, one more for the pre-screening.... concerned primarily with softness around the nose due to the (annoyingly light) grey text.
          Dirty.

Comment

• Good Evening!

Could I please get some feedback on this shot? I'm happy with it but concerned that the strong light (early & rising winter sun) could cause a rejection.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2407.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	509.4 KB
ID:	1180059

Comment

Good Evening!

Could I please get some feedback on this shot? I'm happy with it but concerned that the strong light (early & rising winter sun) could cause a rejection.
              Yes. This would be a dark/contrast rejection. Centering also slightly off.

Comment

Yes. This would be a dark/contrast rejection. Centering also slightly off.
                Centering I can fix at least haha. With the contrast, is it simply a case of reducing the starkness for this one?

Comment

Centering I can fix at least haha. With the contrast, is it simply a case of reducing the starkness for this one?
                  Looks pretty harsh, but I guess there's a chance it might be fixable.

Comment

• Tried reducing the blacks. Still a contrast issue? Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2407-2.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	483.4 KB
ID:	1180174

Comment

Tried reducing the blacks. Still a contrast issue?
                      Yes.

Comment

Working...
                      X