X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joel Baverstock
    replied
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Motive is fine, but yes there is an issue with the highlights being clipped, and the contrast being a bit low.
    has the highlight clipping and contrast issues now been fixed?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by Joel Baverstock View Post
    Could I please get some advice on this photo from a screener.
    1. I am concerned I will receive a "bad motive" rejection as the pilots can be seen in the image, however my dad is the co-pilot and I have received permission from my dad and the captain to post this photo (with them in it) so if I left a "comment to screener" saying I got permission to post would I bypass the "bad motive" rejection
    2. I am concerned about the overexposed outside, I have seen many cockpit photos where the outside is very white (as a result of getting the correct exposure in the cockpit). Is my image correctly exposed?
    Thank you very much and if there is any other issues you pick up on please let me know!
    Joel
    Motive is fine, but yes there is an issue with the highlights being clipped, and the contrast being a bit low.

Leave a comment:

• Joel Baverstock
    started a topic Pre-screening advice

Pre-screening advice

Could I please get some advice on this photo from a screener.
    1. I am concerned I will receive a "bad motive" rejection as the pilots can be seen in the image, however my dad is the co-pilot and I have received permission from my dad and the captain to post this photo (with them in it) so if I left a "comment to screener" saying I got permission to post would I bypass the "bad motive" rejection
    2. I am concerned about the overexposed outside, I have seen many cockpit photos where the outside is very white (as a result of getting the correct exposure in the cockpit). Is my image correctly exposed?
    Thank you very much and if there is any other issues you pick up on please let me know!
    Joel
    Attached Files
Working...
X