X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by Calvin L View Post

So it means that there is too much contrast on the photos? Here are more, got a lot and still in learning stage evendow I read help guideline and friends Thanks dlowwa
    Contrast in that case was referring to the poor light from the cloudy weather. It's not such an easy thing to fix with editing

1. overprocessed, borderline heat haze
    2. borderline soft
    3. overprocessed
    4. ok for me
    5. borderline dark/contrast

Leave a comment:

• Calvin L
    replied
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

1. borderline contrast/heat haze/vingetting
    2. contrast, borderline soft
    3. soft, overprocessed
    4. overprocessed
    5. contrast
    So it means that there is too much contrast on the photos? Here are more, got a lot and still in learning stage evendow I read help guideline and friends Thanks dlowwa
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hello, Here are more photos to be queued soon, kindly help. Thank you
    1. borderline contrast/heat haze/vingetting
    2. contrast, borderline soft
    3. soft, overprocessed
    4. overprocessed
    5. contrast

Leave a comment:

• Calvin L
    replied
    Hello, Here are more photos to be queued soon, kindly help. Thank you
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Calvin L
    replied

Image is badly heat hazed. It will never be acceptable, sorry.
    Ok thank you dlowwa

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Excuse me, is there anything wrong with the attached picture? If no this will be queued as hotphoto. Thank you
    Image is badly heat hazed. It will never be acceptable, sorry.

Leave a comment:

• Calvin L
    replied
    Excuse me, is there anything wrong with the attached picture? If no this will be queued as hotphoto. Thank you
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Calvin L
    replied

There are issues with contrast and heat haze on most of these. 1 & 4 would have the best chance since the contrast is somewhat acceptable and the heat haze not quite as noticeable.

Thank You again dlowwa, Both of them are now in queue

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Excuse me, here are some pictures since early of the year, haven't screen it just wanna ask some advice for individual pictures. Thank you
    There are issues with contrast and heat haze on most of these. 1 & 4 would have the best chance since the contrast is somewhat acceptable and the heat haze not quite as noticeable.

Leave a comment:

• Calvin L
    replied
    Excuse me, here are some pictures since early of the year, haven't screen it just wanna ask some advice for individual pictures. Thank you
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Calvin L
    replied

Any angle that shows more of the actual terminal than the train station attached to it.
    Ok dlowwa, Thanks! Gonna return to this forum in 2days

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    I'm confused, should I get in to the check-in gate to take a shot and count it as the airport? or the area where we drop off? Thank You
    Any angle that shows more of the actual terminal than the train station attached to it.

Leave a comment:

• Calvin L
    replied

There are quality issues, but likely a motive rejection anyway, since this is mostly an image of a train station. Not hot.
    This is the airport view from infront, the station are infront, it goes direct to center of city, when we enter or leave the airport I mean the gate of the airport, the train are on our right, it is between us, basicly that is the airport here, the station are infront of the airport. And what quality issues anyway I'm confused, should I get in to the check-in gate to take a shot and count it as the airport? or the area where we drop off? Thank You

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hi everyone, I wanna try uploading an airport into Jetphotos. Any advice to fix before I give it a shot, and is this photo counted as hotphotos? since no airport photo is available in database. Thank you!
    There are quality issues, but likely a motive rejection anyway, since this is mostly an image of a train station. Not hot.

Leave a comment:

• Calvin L
    replied
    Hi everyone, I wanna try uploading an airport into Jetphotos. Any advice to fix before I give it a shot, and is this photo counted as hotphotos? since no airport photo is available in database. Thank you!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X