Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by llpilch View Post
    Hi, I need a little help, please.

One of the following rejections were appealed a few days ago, but I don't remember which one, and I didn't receive any response e-mail until now. I want to appeal the other without appealing the same, I'm loosing the 14 days limit.
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Do the crew have any way to check which one is already appealed, please?

I don't agree that a small obstruction like this on less than half wheel is an issue that must be rejected, it is pretty common this kind of small obstructions from the ground itself, from grass or other types of vegetation, not a problem...
    N922AN was appealed. Screener comments: "half of the wheel is already obstructed. Having shot there myself it's a hard spot but not impossible."

Other image is similar/the same. If you decide to appeal it, that's your choice, but then I will no longer be offering advice.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

N922AN was appealed. Screener comments: "half of the wheel is already obstructed. Having shot there myself it's a hard spot but not impossible."

Other image is similar/the same. If you decide to appeal it, that's your choice, but then I will no longer be offering advice.
      Thank you!

I understand, you probably think it will be stupidity to appeal, and I'm really thinking I'm firing a shot on my own foot saying this as some accepted photos will be deleted now, but I already have accepted photos in similar conditions, more than 10, not only from this place, but from other airport too, for those pictures it was not a problem, but now I have 4 rejected photos with the same reason.

If the first or second photo were rejected, I would stop uploading, save my slots, save my acceptance ratio and save the screeners time, but as the photos were being accepted, I think it was ok to keep uploading, why 4 rejections now?

Being 100% honest: I really don't think this obstruction of less than half wheel is ugly on the picture, if more than half is missing it looks pretty weird, like the plane is levitating, and I always thougt that it's pretty nice you accept pictures like this, since sometimes great spotting points have small obstructions like this that we can't avoid, it pretty comprehensive from the site.

Comment

• Hi, is this framing acceptable? I like the composition with the background

I plan to upload as a helicopter picture, not airport
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi, is this framing acceptable? I like the composition with the background

I plan to upload as a helicopter picture, not airport
          You could try, but it will be at the screener's discretion.

Comment

• Hi! Please, was this apeeal already screened and rejected again?

Comment

Hi! Please, was this apeeal already screened and rejected again?
              https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=11666880
              Yes.

Comment

• I little help here please:

The plane's painting is faded, that is clearly visible comparing the new red on the engine with the red over the cockpit windows. The same for the tail, the blue is pretty washy, even though it looks low on contrast, the shadows under the wing and on landing gears are fine, tires are black. Other photos of the same aircraft shows how "tired" its painting is https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9911768

Also here:

Even the engines very close to the tarmac are fine, I see heat distortion only on the background

Comment

I little help here please:

The plane's painting is faded, that is clearly visible comparing the new red on the engine with the red over the cockpit windows. The same for the tail, the blue is pretty washy, even though it looks low on contrast, the shadows under the wing and on landing gears are fine, tires are black. Other photos of the same aircraft shows how "tired" its painting is https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9911768

Also here:

Even the engines very close to the tarmac are fine, I see heat distortion only on the background
                  1. contrast is washed out, not the paint. do you think we've never seen an aircraft with faded paint before? I see hundreds of images a day, thousands a month..please a little credit.
                  2. gear is partially blocked and whole bottom of aircraft is heat hazed. heat haze on background is irrelevant.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

1. contrast is washed out, not the paint. do you think we've never seen an aircraft with faded paint before? I see hundreds of images a day, thousands a month..please a little credit.
                    2. gear is partially blocked and whole bottom of aircraft is heat hazed. heat haze on background is irrelevant.
                    Hi!

I'm sure you did, but it happened to me before: A Gol Boeing 737 was rejected, I think it was by overexposed. In the appeal I said the paiting was faded and showed another photo, the appeal was accepted. I was just explaining why I think the rejection was a mistake. Looking this photo, the tail indeed looks low on contrast.

Comment

Working...
                    X