Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editing advice for AB_Siddique

Hello & Good Day,
    My first help seeking post to the forum. Pardon if any mistake please.
    This photo (ID 9132072) get rejected and will it be worthy or any chances of getting approved if I solve the problems?
    If yes, also help me with the rejection reasons. Is just cropping the edges may solve the problem?
    Thanks in advance for your help.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	A6-BLJ 1.jpg Views:	864 Size:	703.3 KB ID:	1115781Click image for larger version  Name:	WeChat Image_20210516182228.png Views:	688 Size:	36.1 KB ID:	1115782
    Last edited by bleuair; 2023-05-22, 21:15.

Hello.

Yes you need to crop a lot closer to the aircraft. If you look on the website you will see photos showing the whole aircraft with less "dead space" - see here: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10149541 the photo is cropped very close to the aircraft.

You need to also increase the contrast a little, if you look at the histogram button you will see you have quite a lot of missing light that should be editable.

Comment

Originally posted by AB_Siddique View Post
      Hello & Good Day,
      My first help seeking post to the forum. Pardon if any mistake please.
      This photo (ID 9132072) get rejected and will it be worthy or any chances of getting approved if I solve the problems?
      If yes, also help me with the rejection reasons. Is just cropping the edges may solve the problem?
      You should post the image with the problems 'solved' if you would like to know its chances of being accepted.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesDC152 View Post
        Hello.

Yes you need to crop a lot closer to the aircraft. If you look on the website you will see photos showing the whole aircraft with less "dead space" - see here: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10149541 the photo is cropped very close to the aircraft.

You need to also increase the contrast a little, if you look at the histogram button you will see you have quite a lot of missing light that should be editable.
        Thanks a lot ♥

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

You should post the image with the problems 'solved' if you would like to know its chances of being accepted.
          Thanks a lot! Will do that under this topic/ thrade, right?
          sorry I asked, new with the forum thing, bit less familiar with this...

Comment

Thanks a lot! Will do that under this topic/ thrade, right?
            sorry I asked, new with the forum thing, bit less familiar with this...
            Just read here, and all of your questions should be answered

https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ning-from-crew

Comment

Just read here, and all of your questions should be answered

https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ning-from-crew
              Hi dlowwa,
              after reading that thread, I have posted a prescreen request. But the post is not found now. Do not know what happen. Someone non-crew member also gave a reply I saw. But the post is vanished.

Comment

Hi dlowwa,
                after reading that thread, I have posted a prescreen request. But the post is not found now. Do not know what happen. Someone non-crew member also gave a reply I saw. But the post is vanished.
                Please read the link again, especially #4: Please post any further requests in the same thread, whether it's a week, a month, or even months later

Do not open a new thread every time you have a request. Please use this thread for all future requests.

Comment

Hi,actually you can post the prescreen request right here without posting a new one, for this photo, you already have got the rejection reasons, if you want to get a further prescreen, you should re-edit it to improve the photo quality according to those rejection reasons, hope these will help you.

Comment

Thanks again and sorry that i misread the rules, thought I need to do another post under (username_presreening request).

Anyway, this 4 image I wish to submit for a prescreening, to understand if ok or have some problem in photos. Editing/photographing suggestions will be very helpful to me.

Thanks Click image for larger version

Name:	A6-BLJ.jpg
Views:	490
Size:	354.1 KB
ID:	1115999Click image for larger version

Name:	A6-BLJ 1.jpg
Views:	488
Size:	649.7 KB
ID:	1116000Click image for larger version

Name:	9V-SMO.jpg
Views:	504
Size:	596.9 KB
ID:	1116001Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8689.jpg
Views:	530
Size:	659.0 KB
ID:	1116002

Comment

Hi,

I'm not a screener but I think the first is not correctly centered. The second photo is flat and too much cropped (at rear). Do you have made some changes about contrast ? Because your rejected photo lokks like better about contrast.
                      The third will be rejectect for obstruction, sure.
                      And the fourth will be rejected for overcropped, I think. This is the first reason.

I let good screeners make a reall advice

Comment

Anyway, this 4 image I wish to submit for a prescreening, to understand if ok or have some problem in photos. Editing/photographing suggestions will be very helpful to me.
                        1. soft, overprocessed, compression. centering is acceptable.
                        2. soft, contrast, cut off
                        3. overprocessed, noisy, obstruction
                        4. soft, contrast, cut off

Your editing is causing severe halos on the overprocessed images. Best to avoid that if you hope to see any images accepted.

Comment

1. soft, overprocessed, compression. centering is acceptable.
                          2. soft, contrast, cut off
                          3. overprocessed, noisy, obstruction
                          4. soft, contrast, cut off

Your editing is causing severe halos on the overprocessed images. Best to avoid that if you hope to see any images accepted.
                          Thanks for the suggestions and prescreening. In my computer screen this photos looks like too flat and I edited that lead overprocessed. With the number 2, i will try to keep it natural. Will post again for having a look of you.
                          the main problem Is, this 4 photo i took around almost evening. Now if i sharpen that gives noise. If i denoisd that makes soft. Sad for me.

Comment

Hello & Good Day,
                            Could you have a look this photo as is it better now?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Etihad_A6-BLJ.png
Views:	581
Size:	219.7 KB
ID:	1116504

Comment

Hello & Good Day,
                              Could you have a look this photo as is it better now?

Click image for larger version  Name:	Etihad_A6-BLJ.png Views:	0 Size:	219.7 KB ID:	1116504
                              This image is not uploadable.

Comment

Working...
                              X