Stefano Cassia - Pre-Screening/Editing Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stefano Cassia View Post

Sorry for the late reply. The shadows you see on the top two edges and look like vignetting are actually the fence. Do you think it could be a problem?
    As I said, the vignetting (fence) could possibly (borderline) be an issue, yes.

Comment

• Hello, can I have an opinion of these photos? Thanks!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7013bis.JPG
Views:	62
Size:	405.4 KB
ID:	1134807

Name:	IMG_7123bis.JPG
Views:	61
Size:	457.9 KB
ID:	1134808

Comment

Hello, can I have an opinion of these photos? Thanks!
        Same aircraft?

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Same aircraft?
          Yes

Comment

Yes
            These would be considered similar.

Comment

These would be considered similar.
              Ok, but choosing one could it be placed in the queue or does it have other problems?

Comment

Ok, but choosing one could it be placed in the queue or does it have other problems?
                To which image are you referring?

Comment

To which image are you referring?
                  The first

Comment

The first
                    Image is soft and needs a slightly tighter crop.

Comment

• Hello, these 2 photo can be considered similar? Thanks!

EI-EIB. Airbus A320-216. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Name:	IMG_7458.JPG
Views:	42
Size:	547.8 KB
ID:	1136656

Comment

Hello, these 2 photo can be considered similar?
                        Not similar, but extremely soft/blurry, so doesn't really matter.

Comment

• Hi, I need help with these two rejections. Both for "unlevelel horizon" and in both the screener comment says "Photo needs clockwise rotation".

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

In the first photo (id: 10151084) I took the light pole in the background and the buildings on the left as vertical references and both seem to be aligned

Click image for larger version  Name:	Immagine10.jpg Views:	0 Size:	424.9 KB ID:	1137869

Click image for larger version  Name:	Immagine11.jpg Views:	0 Size:	382.0 KB ID:	1137870

In the second photo (id: 10151136) I took the terminal in the background in several points as a vertical reference:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Immagine12.jpg Views:	0 Size:	195.5 KB ID:	1137871

Click image for larger version  Name:	Immagine13.jpg Views:	0 Size:	179.0 KB ID:	1137872

So in all honesty I don't know what correction to do to the photos.

Comment

Hi, I need help with these two rejections. Both for "unlevelel horizon" and in both the screener comment says "Photo needs clockwise rotation".

So in all honesty I don't know what correction to do to the photos.
                            As you can see in the close-crop of the grid photos, the verticals are leaning slightly left. As the screener suggested, CW rotation is needed.

Comment

• JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Hi, regarding this rejection, is the contrast too much or too little? Thank you

Comment

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10147954

Hi, regarding this rejection, is the contrast too much or too little? Thank you
                                Too much, and looks like it might actually be backlit.

Comment

Working...
                                X