AaroS - prescreening request / editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AaroS View Post
    I am unsure about the centering on this one. Is it too low in the frame? Click image for larger version Name:	image_56339.jpg Views:	4 Size:	646.1 KB ID:	1163437
    And what about the contrast on this one?
    Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_3841-Enhanced-NR-2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	326.0 KB ID:	1163438 Are the obstructions and people problematic on this one?
    Click image for larger version Name:	20230617_133509-Enhanced-NR-2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	755.3 KB ID:	1163439
    I could use a way higher resolution on the F-35 but I am not sure when the people in the background become a recognizable and a problem. Any advice?
    Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_3503-2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	437.8 KB ID:	1163440
    Is there enough direct light and is the contrast okay? If not, do you think it can be saved in Lightroom?
    Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_4860-2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	828.7 KB ID:	1163441
    Huge thanks for the help!
    Hi
    1. A bit low in frame
    2. Harsh contrast, compression
    3. No faces visible, but gate Is obstructing the front wheel, but in my opinion it is unavoidable.
    4. Narrow crop (unacceptable aspect ratio)
      “Aspect ratio between 4:3 and 3:2, or at 16:9.”
    5. Contrast (not fixable)

Comment

• Originally posted by Cameron Roberts View Post

Hi
      1. A bit low in frame
      2. Harsh contrast, compression
      3. No faces visible, but gate Is obstructing the front wheel, but in my opinion it is unavoidable.
      4. Narrow crop (unacceptable aspect ratio)
        “Aspect ratio between 4:3 and 3:2, or at 16:9.”
      5. Contrast (not fixable)
      You made me realize that I had mistyped the resolution for 4. The aspect ratio is exactly 16:9 but the resolution was too small to be uploaded.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3503-3.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	511.5 KB
ID:	1163445

Comment

You made me realize that I had mistyped the resolution for 4. The aspect ratio is exactly 16:9 but the resolution was too small to be uploaded.

Name:	IMG_3503-3.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	511.5 KB
ID:	1163445
        Hi, photo looks fine for me now. Might need to wait for a screeners opinion.

Comment

Oversharpened, motive.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Oversharpened, motive.
            Do you agree with Cameron Roberts on the other photos?

Comment

Oversharpened, motive.
              I assume the motive rejection is due to people being too recognizable. Are they way too easily recognized in this picture or is it borderline?

Comment

Do you agree with Cameron Roberts on the other photos?
                Didn't bother to read the other comments.

1. dark
                2. dark/harsh contrast
                3. dark/contrast, obstruction
                5. horizon, borderline dark/contrast

Originally posted by AaroS View Post

I assume the motive rejection is due to people being too recognizable. Are they way too easily recognized in this picture or is it borderline?
                If it were borderline, I would say so.

Comment

• Thank you Dlowwa!

I tried to fix 1, 2 and 5:

Click image for larger version  Name:	20230617_130750(0)-Enhanced-NR-5.jpg Views:	0 Size:	672.1 KB ID:	1163515Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_3841-Enhanced-NR-5.jpg Views:	0 Size:	333.4 KB ID:	1163516
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4860-5.jpg Views:	0 Size:	890.2 KB ID:	1163517

Does this one have the motive issue too due to people?
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	20230617_130917-Enhanced-NR-5.jpg Views:	0 Size:	463.1 KB ID:	1163518

Is the guy sitting in the shadow a problem?

Name:	IMG_3467-5.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	582.3 KB
ID:	1163522

Comment

Thank you Dlowwa!
                    1-3. borderline dark/contrast
                    4-5. ok for me

Comment

• Thanks again! I tried to fix 1-3 for the last time.
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	20230617_130750(0)-Enhanced-NR-7.jpg Views:	0 Size:	676.6 KB ID:	1164960Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_3841-Enhanced-NR-7.jpg Views:	0 Size:	334.9 KB ID:	1164961
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4860-Enhanced-NR-7.jpg Views:	0 Size:	922.7 KB ID:	1164962

I am also unsure of the light and centering on this C-17

Name:	IMG_5224-Enhanced-NR-7.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	566.9 KB
ID:	1164965

Comment

Thanks again! I tried to fix 1-3 for the last time.
                        I am also unsure of the light and centering on this C-17
                        1. dark
                        2. dark, contrast
                        2. borderline contrast
                        4. dark/contrast, horizon

Comment

• The wings on this one are quite bright but should the nose be a bit brighter? Is the light good?
                          Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_5328-7.jpg Views:	0 Size:	388.1 KB ID:	1165178

I assume both of these are considered night shots. Any other issues?

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_5423-Enhanced-NR-7.jpg Views:	0 Size:	410.4 KB ID:	1165181

Name:	IMG_5383-Enhanced-NR-7.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	358.9 KB
ID:	1165192
                          Thanks!

Comment

The wings on this one are quite bright but should the nose be a bit brighter? Is the light good?

I assume both of these are considered night shots. Any other issues?
                            Images are soft/blurry, and noisy. Yes night shots.

Comment

Images are soft/blurry, and noisy. Yes night shots.
                              Is the sharpness better on these?
                              Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_5328-Enhanced-NR-8.jpg Views:	0 Size:	277.8 KB ID:	1165261
                              Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_5396-Enhanced-NR-7.jpg Views:	0 Size:	505.1 KB ID:	1165262
                              Is the bright reflection of the horizon that is under the window line of this C-32 a problem?

Name:	IMG_5425-Enhanced-NR-8 kopio.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	424.3 KB
ID:	1165265

Comment

Is the sharpness better on these?
                                No, now overshapened/blurry. Are you sure the quality is there on the original(s)? If so, maybe a better edit can resolve the issues, but if not they might not be fixable.

Comment

Working...
                                X