dmvAviation pre-screening request / editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dmvAviation View Post
    Hey screeners / photographers, was wondering if this kind of framing was acceptable into JetPhotos since it's showing another aircraft. Also, if the aircraft that I'm focusing on "Beechcraft on the bottom" is sharp enough, would I be able to put it into a 1920px format or would the helicopter also have to be sharp enough for that?
    Borderline, but would be ok for me.

Comment

Alright, thanks.

Comment

Hello screeners, I keep getting this photo rejected for being too dark (then one different completely bogus reason every time I resubmit). I was wondering how much brighter I'd have to make it, since it IS a night shot and the aircraft itself is dark. In this specific rejection, I got a window glare rejection as well (??), where I was shooting from the ramp with nothing between me or the heli (check attached screenshot, from a video but I can't upload those here). I'm hoping I can get some help as to how I can get this photo acceptable for the DB, thanks in advance.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dmvAviation View Post
          Hello screeners, I keep getting this photo rejected for being too dark (then one different completely bogus reason every time I resubmit). I was wondering how much brighter I'd have to make it, since it IS a night shot and the aircraft itself is dark. In this specific rejection, I got a window glare rejection as well (??), where I was shooting from the ramp with nothing between me or the heli (check attached screenshot, from a video but I can't upload those here). I'm hoping I can get some help as to how I can get this photo acceptable for the DB, thanks in advance.
          Glare from the bright light sources since you've tried to brighten it. Will leave you with the other 'bogus' reasons.

Comment

That glare's there in the first place. My T7 always makes shots like that with night time helis. Attached is the raw that I've tried to edit to your standards.

Additionally, I have a photo with identical "glares" already on the DB. https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10801715
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X