Name:	Albe_2.jpg
Views:	310
Size:	705.8 KB
ID:	1139844

Comment

Hello
        Please, I apologize, I am not familiar with the forum

Comment

The aspect ratio seems to be weird, it should be something standard as 4:3, 3:2, 16:9, etc.
          Compression artifacts are caused most likely by the method, in which you have exported the shot from editing software.
          Also don't know, what categories you have ticked, but for this shot, it should be just a small prop.
          Also, when requesting rejection help, you can paste here the link to the rejected image, so ppl can help you better as there are screening tools available.

Comment

Thank you very much.

Is this link to the rejected image correct ?

The original picture without any modification is here :

I am using a MacbookPro with the Preview app for modifications...

I just would like to get this picture displayed on flight radar with the FHBYL

Thank you very much

Best regards
            Marc

Comment

I suppose, that this kind of grainy area around the text is what is addressed by the artifacts, it's at a much lower scale on the full-sized shot.
              Unfortunately, I have no idea about the workflows in MAC, I'm using lightroom.
              Also, the compression might be even worse if you are editing a shot that is jpeg and not raw as the jpeg is already very compressed.
              I have tried to export it myself and it seems to be gone however there are other issues regarding the original as I could not crop it to get the aircraft centered, it seems to me to be slightly too high and cropping into best ration, in this case, 16:9 aint gonna cut it as it is too close and there is a borderline rejection for cut off I guess.
              However registrations, that are not yet in the DB might be evaluated in a less strict way.
              If it doesnt go through, you can try to re-shoot it from a few meters away
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by marc.dahlet View Post
                the attached photo has been rejected :
                -Cropping/Photo edges/Size Ratio
                -JPG compression artefacts (????)
                -Categoies wrong or missing

What could be done to be accepted ?
                Hello,

This image soft as well (looks like DOF problem) and is below the minimum 16:9 aspect ratio. A better edit will be needed for it to be acceptable.

Comment

Working...
                X