No announcement yet.

Prescreening request/advice - Nathaniel R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And if I could have a prescreening on these two images?
    The bottom one is the one I've fixed for the centering, together with the sharpening (was rejected due to soft as well).
    The upper image, not sure if the centering is okay due to the tall tail section.
    Thank you again...

Click image for larger version

Name:	470 C135FR.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	611.7 KB
ID:	1164616

Name:	PK-LQO.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	554.8 KB
ID:	1164615

Comment

Originally posted by nathanielrusdianto View Post
      And if I could have a prescreening on these two images?
      The bottom one is the one I've fixed for the centering, together with the sharpening (was rejected due to soft as well).
      The upper image, not sure if the centering is okay due to the tall tail section.
      Thank you again...
      1. dark
      2. soft/blurry. looks pretty bad, don't think it's fixable.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

1. dark
        2. soft/blurry. looks pretty bad, don't think it's fixable.
        Thank you again for the input.

Comment

Hi again everyone,
          Could I have prescreening on the following images? A bit worried about their quality since the images were taken with an older camera.
          As for the first image (Garuda 737), is the grass going to be a problem or is it still acceptable? I've seen some other images taken but with the wheels slightly sunken behind asphalt curve, cutting the wheel in similar manner to the grass.
          Thanks!

Name:	PK-GNK.JPG
Views:	28
Size:	859.9 KB
ID:	1165850

Click image for larger version  Name:	VH-VBZ.jpg Views:	0 Size:	482.0 KB ID:	1165849

Click image for larger version  Name:	VH-YVA.JPG Views:	0 Size:	464.1 KB ID:	1165848

Click image for larger version  Name:	N50JE.JPG Views:	0 Size:	497.7 KB ID:	1165847
          Last edited by nathanielrusdianto; 2023-07-21, 14:39. Reason: forgot to put another one

Comment

Hi again everyone,
            Could I have prescreening on the following images? A bit worried about their quality since the images were taken with an older camera.
            As for the first image (Garuda 737), is the grass going to be a problem or is it still acceptable? I've seen some other images taken but with the wheels slightly sunken behind asphalt curve, cutting the wheel in similar manner to the grass.
            1. soft/heat hazed, obstruction
            2. blurry, noisy
            3. backlit, soft, noisy
            4. very poor quality. no chance.

Comment

1. soft/heat hazed, obstruction
              2. blurry, noisy
              3. backlit, soft, noisy
              4. very poor quality. no chance.
              Thank you dlowwa!

Comment

Hi again,
                Can I have prescreening for the following images? Worried particularly about vignetting as they were taken using tele lens although I tried my best to remove vignetting from both images.
                Thank you!

Name:	TS-1621.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	538.8 KB
ID:	1167423

Name:	A-1339.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	531.2 KB
ID:	1167422

Comment

Hi again,
                  Can I have prescreening for the following images? Worried particularly about vignetting as they were taken using tele lens although I tried my best to remove vignetting from both images.
                  Soft/blurry. Not fixable.

Comment

Hello again everyone,
                    Can I have prescreening for the following images? For the night image, I've tried my best to remove the noise, but I'm not sure if the quality is acceptable here.
                    As for the SV 777, I'm not sure if it's considered backlit or not, if someone can point out I will be very grateful.
                    Thank you as always!

Name:	HZ-AK27.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	636.6 KB
ID:	1168844

Name:	PK-LFS.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	472.0 KB
ID:	1168843

Name:	9M-AHE.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	678.2 KB
ID:	1168842

Name:	PK-SAO.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	567.8 KB
ID:	1168841

Comment

Hello again everyone,
                      Can I have prescreening for the following images? For the night image, I've tried my best to remove the noise, but I'm not sure if the quality is acceptable here.
                      As for the SV 777, I'm not sure if it's considered backlit or not, if someone can point out I will be very grateful.
                      1. contrast, color. probably not fixable.
                      2. soft, contrast. not fixable.
                      3. oversharpened, contrast, compression
                      4. borderline soft

Comment

1. contrast, color. probably not fixable.
                        2. soft, contrast. not fixable.
                        3. oversharpened, contrast, compression
                        4. borderline soft
                        Thank you dlowwa. For the night image, do you think it's still fixable if I put a bit more sharpening or will it probably introduce other issues?

Comment

Thank you dlowwa. For the night image, do you think it's still fixable if I put a bit more sharpening or will it probably introduce other issues?
                          It's already slightly oversharpened in some areas, and near blurry in others. Not sure adding more sharpening will help if the quality is not there on the original.

Comment

It's already slightly oversharpened in some areas, and near blurry in others. Not sure adding more sharpening will help if the quality is not there on the original.
                            I see. It may have to do with the setting of the camera that I used.
                            Thank you for the input anyways!

Comment

Hi everyone,
                              Can I have prescreening again on the following images?
                              I am worried that there could be issues with the cropping/motive, never tried uploading such angles before.

Name:	A-2802.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	514.5 KB
ID:	1169991

Name:	PK-TXI.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	606.8 KB
ID:	1169990

Name:	PK-YSF.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	730.1 KB
ID:	1169989

I also have rejection questions regarding bad color:
                              The other day I had the following image rejected because of bad color. I suspected this one was caused by lack of saturation, however this was exactly how the aircraft appeared in actual.
                              The paint on the fuselage was indeed faded, so the colors don't look very "bright". Is there anything I can do to fix the image?

Name:	TT-5013.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	528.5 KB
ID:	1169992
                              And yesterday I had this one rejected, again due to bad color. Previously (and after that) I had images accepted with similar editing setting, so I am a bit confused as to what's wrong specifically with this particular image (example of accepted images:https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10834374 https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/11079384). To me hue and saturation looks just fine, but I may miss something.

Name:	963691_1693566788.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	764.5 KB
ID:	1169993

Thank you for all your help!

Comment

Hi everyone,
                                Can I have prescreening again on the following images?
                                I am worried that there could be issues with the cropping/motive, never tried uploading such angles before.

I also have rejection questions regarding bad color:
                                The other day I had the following image rejected because of bad color. I suspected this one was caused by lack of saturation, however this was exactly how the aircraft appeared in actual.
                                The paint on the fuselage was indeed faded, so the colors don't look very "bright". Is there anything I can do to fix the image?

And yesterday I had this one rejected, again due to bad color. Previously (and after that) I had images accepted with similar editing setting, so I am a bit confused as to what's wrong specifically with this particular image (example of accepted images:https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10834374 https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/11079384). To me hue and saturation looks just fine, but I may miss something.
                                1-3. soft/blurry
                                4. soft (color ok for me)
                                5. yellow tint (also very soft

Comment

Working...
                                X