Clear All

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

1-3. soft/blurry
    4. soft (color ok for me)
    5. yellow tint (also very soft
    Thank you for the inputs!

Comment

Hi everyone,
      I uploaded the following image and it was rejected due to soft multiple times although I have increased the sharpening with every reupload (I think I've done 2-3 reuploads with no success).
      I'm not sure which part of the image is soft and whether it's salvageable, but to me the image looks just fine. If someone can shed a light on it I would be very grateful. Thanks!

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Click image for larger version

Name:	791723_1697456448.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	550.7 KB
ID:	1173055

Comment

Originally posted by nathanielrusdianto View Post
        Hi everyone,
        I uploaded the following image and it was rejected due to soft multiple times although I have increased the sharpening with every reupload (I think I've done 2-3 reuploads with no success).
        I'm not sure which part of the image is soft and whether it's salvageable, but to me the image looks just fine. If someone can shed a light on it I would be very grateful. Thanks!

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=11361194
        Yes, quite soft overall. Perhaps it was a heavy crop? If not, needs a significantly better edit, but I doubt you would have a great chance at making it acceptable.

Comment

Yes, quite soft overall. Perhaps it was a heavy crop? If not, needs a significantly better edit, but I doubt you would have a great chance at making it acceptable.
          I see. I don't think it was a heavy crop (original image is attached). I think I've uploaded some other images successfully with similar cropping before, but I do have some other images from the same spotting session which I've tried to upload previously with varying success (some were accepted and others did have similar issues like contrast and softness). Would an even higher sharpening setting be able to save the image or certain a/c parts will be oversharpened? Thanks!

Click image for larger version

Name:	20220424142527_IMG_2031.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	344.7 KB
ID:	1173504

Comment

I see. I don't think it was a heavy crop (original image is attached). I think I've uploaded some other images successfully with similar cropping before, but I do have some other images from the same spotting session which I've tried to upload previously with varying success (some were accepted and others did have similar issues like contrast and softness). Would an even higher sharpening setting be able to save the image or certain a/c parts will be oversharpened? Thanks!
            Original images is veeeeeery soft, almost blurry, so that's your problem.

Comment

Original images is veeeeeery soft, almost blurry, so that's your problem.
              So almost no chance.. got it. Thank you for the input!

Comment

Hi everyone,
                Can I get prescreening for the following images?

Click image for larger version  Name:	A6-EOT 1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	564.7 KB ID:	1176280Click image for larger version  Name:	PK-AXE.jpg Views:	0 Size:	567.7 KB ID:	1176281Click image for larger version  Name:	PK-GPU.jpg Views:	0 Size:	715.4 KB ID:	1176282Click image for larger version  Name:	PK-GIC.jpg Views:	0 Size:	659.7 KB ID:	1176283
                I also have two images currently in queue. I'm not asking for prescreening on the quality here, just information on whether they all qualify as night shot in Jetphotos (they were taken near sunset so have long shadows but the fuselage is not really yellow). I had one previous rejection due to bad info and I think that's because I did or did not tick the night shot - I don't want to repeat such mistake.

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

And also, I don't want to sound hostile (and I don't know if this is in the right forum topic to ask), but the queue waiting time has been quite long (mine up to 23.5 days waiting). Why is that and any chance that will be cut down in the near future? As always, thank you to screeners for your hard work!

Cheers,
                Nate
                Attached Files

Comment

Hi everyone,
                  Can I get prescreening for the following images?

I also have two images currently in queue. I'm not asking for prescreening on the quality here, just information on whether they all qualify as night shot in Jetphotos (they were taken near sunset so have long shadows but the fuselage is not really yellow). I had one previous rejection due to bad info and I think that's because I did or did not tick the night shot - I don't want to repeat such mistake.
                  All images soft/blurry with contrast problems. Not night shot.

Comment

All images soft/blurry with contrast problems. Not night shot.
                    Thank you Dana.

Comment

Working...
                    X