StanleyJH - Prescreening Request / Editing Advices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

1. colour, contrast, overexposed. not fixable.
    2. colour, contrast
    3. borderline contrast
    4. colour, contrast
    May I know for the second image is the tint a little bit too greenish?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley JH View Post

May I know for the second image is the tint a little bit too greenish?
      Yes.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC07488-Edit.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	604.8 KB
ID:	1165985
        Tried re-editing the color and contrast. What can you comment for this image? Thanks.

Comment

Tried re-editing the color and contrast. What can you comment for this image? Thanks.
          Better; still a bit of an orange tint. Contrast not great either.

Comment

Better; still a bit of an orange tint. Contrast not great either.
            Is it still fixable or I should throw it away?

Comment

Is it still fixable or I should throw it away?
              Up to you. If it's important for you, I guess keep trying.

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1715.png Views:	0 Size:	20.6 KB ID:	1166170
                A very early good morning for the screeners here this morning,

So I was just checking my phone on my daily routine and suddenly I received this “Quality Rejection” email that removes the entire slot. It looked like a screener had accidentally rejected all the images in my queue while I don’t receive a single email of rejection from my inbox and my acceptance ratio’s profile is still 100%. Can screeners please re-check and fix the problem and also put back all my queued images back to the queue? Thanks very much.

Comment

I woke up and suddenly got this email. What is happening??
                  Screener's do queue dumps when they determine that none of the photos have a chance of acceptance. Happened to me a year ago too. It means they are very poor quality.

Tyler

Comment

Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_1715.png Views:	0 Size:	20.6 KB ID:	1166170
                    A very early good morning for the screeners here this morning,

So I was just checking my phone on my daily routine and suddenly I received this “Quality Rejection” email that removes the entire slot. It looked like a screener had accidentally rejected all the images in my queue while I don’t receive a single email of rejection from my inbox and my acceptance ratio’s profile is still 100%. Can screeners please re-check and fix the problem and also put back all my queued images back to the queue? Thanks very much.
                    Are you related to StanleyJHidayat?

Comment

Are you related to StanleyJHidayat?
                      My account is StanleyJH, this is my account.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1716.png
Views:	130
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	1166189

Comment

My account is StanleyJH, this is my account.
                        That wasn't my question, but I think the answer is evident.

As you are probably now aware, opening multiple accounts is forbidden. The fact that you had 7+ (!) accounts open means we had to waste a large amount of time sorting and cleaning them all up. As such, all of your accounts have been blocked, and you have been banned from uploading here.

I hope you can find a new place to upload where you are able to follow the rules.

Comment

That wasn't my question, but I think the answer is evident.

As you are probably now aware, opening multiple accounts is forbidden. The fact that you had 7+ (!) accounts open means we had to waste a large amount of time sorting and cleaning them all up. As such, all of your accounts have been blocked, and you have been banned from uploading here.

I hope you can find a new place to upload where you are able to follow the rules.
                          I’m sorry, is there anything that I can do to clean up all this mess? This won’t happen again.

Comment

I’m sorry, is there anything that I can do to clean up all this mess? This won’t happen again.
                            I've discussed it with the other senior crew. We've decided to not make the ban permanent, but to give you a one-year break.

Please contact us again in one year, and we will unblock your main account. If you attempt to contact us before the one year period to get the ban lifted, or if you try to create any new accounts in that time, the ban will become permanent.

Comment

I've discussed it with the other senior crew. We've decided to not make the ban permanent, but to give you a one-year break.

Please contact us again in one year, and we will unblock your main account. If you attempt to contact us before the one year period to get the ban lifted, or if you try to create any new accounts in that time, the ban will become permanent.
                              Okay, I really appreciate that the screeners didn’t make the ban permanent. What time in UTC+7 will the ban end? Thanks.

Comment

Okay, I really appreciate that the screeners didn’t make the ban permanent. What time in UTC+7 will the ban end? Thanks.
                                Contact us anytime on the 25th July 2024 and it'll be fine

Comment

Working...
                                X