StanleyJH - Prescreening Request / Editing Advices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi there,

I would like to ask first if I am still allowed to request for pre-screening advices in the current time since I'm temp. banned from JP? I would just request pre-screening advices and NOT upload them to the website so I can collect the good and delete the bad images from my files then upload all of those when I'm unbanned already? Thanks.
    Last edited by Stanley JH; 2023-07-30, 13:46. Reason: Adding some more sentences.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley JH View Post
      Hi there,

I would like to ask first if I am still allowed to request for pre-screening advices in the current time since I'm temp. banned from JP? I would just request pre-screening advices and NOT upload them to the website so I can collect the good and delete the bad images from my files then upload all of those when I'm unbanned already? Thanks.
      You can request, but crew will not reply.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

You can request, but crew will not reply.
        Ah okay.

Comment

• Hey there, I have some questions here but please answer it as detail as possible.

When my account will get unbanned, what will be the thing that will happen? For example: Main account deleted but still can make a new one with the same email, all photos removed existing removed from the database, removed from database but with limited queue slots or any other possible changes? Thanks for replying so I won’t get confused as soon as I get back next year.

Comment

Working...
          X