Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AbjectRaise - Prescreening Advice Thread

Hi all,

Hoping to get some feedback on a few photos. I've been rejected in the past due to contrast, but after reading some threads here, I think I have a better handle on how to fix that rejection reason. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, thank you!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	JP Sample.jpg
Views:	150
Size:	641.9 KB
ID:	1160108
    Attached Files

The contrast rejection is due to poor lighting conditions. I also assume it would be rejected for Obstruction since the wheels are significantly cut off. Also low in the frame.

Comment

Originally posted by AbjectRaise View Post
      Hi all,

Hoping to get some feedback on a few photos. I've been rejected in the past due to contrast, but after reading some threads here, I think I have a better handle on how to fix that rejection reason. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, thank you!
      This kind of poor contrast can't be fixed. You need to realize that only images taken in better weather conditions will have a real chance of being accepted.

Comment

Name:	IcelandAir.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	534.3 KB
ID:	1161054
        Would appreciate some guidance on this. Thanks!

Comment

Would appreciate some guidance on this. Thanks!
          Dark/contrast, maybe backlit. Probably not fixable. You'll need to think about the lighting more if you're taking images hoping to get them accepted here.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Dark/contrast, maybe backlit. Probably not fixable. You'll need to think about the lighting more if you're taking images hoping to get them accepted here.
            Appreciate the feedback. Will be more selective in shooting & uploading.

Comment

Name:	_DSC1828-Enhanced-NR.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	301.2 KB
ID:	1161077

Hoping to get some feedback on this. Feel like there might be a slight halo / be a bit oversharpened.

Comment

Hoping to get some feedback on this. Feel like there might be a slight halo / be a bit oversharpened.
                Dark, and some compression/banding visible in the sky.

Comment

Working...
                X