Vipers_Photography-Pre-screening/editing help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vipers_Photography-Pre-screening/editing help

​​Good evening to all and hope this finds everyone well! I was hoping someone would be able to share their expertise and help point out what I can do better with the very basics of editing software!
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Vipers_Photography View Post
    Good evening to all and hope this finds everyone well! I was hoping someone would be able to share their expertise and help point out what I can do better with the very basics of editing software!
    I would suggest starting with an image that isn't backlit, as you will never be able to successfully submit this one.

Comment

​​Good evening to all and hope this finds everyone well! I was hoping someone would be able to share their expertise and help point out what I can do better with the very basics of editing software!
      Hi, Not a screener but the photo is backlit. It won't be fixable with a better edit

Comment

Im just curious and inexperienced, but what is the issue with a backlit shot as you can still see the aircraft clearly and all?

Comment

Im just curious and inexperienced, but what is the issue with a backlit shot as you can still see the aircraft clearly and all?
          Just a preference for the site. The photographed side of the plane getting the direct light is more aesthetically pleasing.

Comment

Just trying to save you some grief.

Might want to read here before posting again to get ahead of any other potential issues

Comment

Ah ok! Thank you very much for your advice and guidance!

Comment

Ah ok! Thank you very much for your advice and guidance!
                Doesn't mean you should give up (except with that particular image), but make sure you have some of the basic requirements in mind before going out to shoot next time.

Comment

Working...
                X