Cropping / Photo edges / Size Ratio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cropping / Photo edges / Size Ratio

Dear webmasters, picture reviewers, and all aviation enthusiasts!
    I don't know why this photo was rejected for Cropping / Photo edges / Size Ratio, because I've had this type of photo before, and it seems to be fine.
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!
    Attached Files

Originally posted by huazi311 View Post
    Dear webmasters, picture reviewers, and all aviation enthusiasts!
    I don't know why this photo was rejected for Cropping / Photo edges / Size Ratio, because I've had this type of photo before, and it seems to be fine.
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=11102183
    4:3 is the maximum allowable ratio.

Comment

Since the right side of this photo is the bridge when it was taken, I can only crop it in this way in the later stage, not that I want to crop it to this ratio. I respect and understand your review results, but I still hope you can Review my photo again.

Comment

Since the right side of this photo is the bridge when it was taken, I can only crop it in this way in the later stage, not that I want to crop it to this ratio. I respect and understand your review results, but I still hope you can Review my photo again.
        Nothing to review; it's outside of the allowable size ratio so it cannot be accepted.

Comment

Hi,
          Screener left you notes on both photos (you may see them in e-mail with screening results) - there is a red/pink cast on your pics.

Comment

Originally posted by TomEPKK View Post
            Hi,
            Screener left you notes on both photos (you may see them in e-mail with screening results) - there is a red/pink cast on your pics.
            so many night photos in Jetphotos have awful color casts, ranging from red to green/blue and yet are accepted.
            IMO screeners should be more strict about white balance issues in night pictures.
            My pictures: https://www.jetphotos.com/photographer/46959

Comment

Dear reviewers and aerial photography enthusiasts, I'm sorry to bother you. These four pictures of mine: 11276564, 11276560, 11276558, 11276549; all of them were rejected because of: Bad Color (Over/Under Saturation, Hue). Rejection, it’s hard to imagine. I have a lot of night photos in my account, and I have never been rejected for Bad Color (Over/Under Saturation, Hue) for this reason. Please help me re-review these four photos. I Thank you very much and have a good day!
              Attached Files

Comment

Dear reviewers and aerial photography enthusiasts, I'm sorry to bother you. These four pictures of mine: 11276564, 11276560, 11276558, 11276549; all of them were rejected because of: Bad Color (Over/Under Saturation, Hue). Rejection, it’s hard to imagine. I have a lot of night photos in my account, and I have never been rejected for Bad Color (Over/Under Saturation, Hue) for this reason. Please help me re-review these four photos. I Thank you very much and have a good day!
                I have uploaded so many night photos, the same shooting environment, the same shooting techniques, the same post-production, and this is the first time I have been rejected for this reason. I respect the decision to review the photos, but this is not how the review was done, and I disagree with many people. These pictures were discussed offline, and everyone agreed that these pictures were normal, including the histograms.

Comment

All of the photos you attached have red/pink tint. Clearly visible.

Comment

I don’t agree with your statement. You can look at my previous night photos or the night photos uploaded by other photographers. Many of the colors are ridiculously off, but they were still passed, so this thing is not allowed. a standard.

Comment

Maybe you can try another monitor and see that the situation is not as bad as you say.

Comment

Maybe you can try another monitor and see that the situation is not as bad as you say.
                        I'm seeing the clear pink tints as well. You must accept you are in the wrong for this situation, try reducing the tint and maybe re-upload

Comment

Originally posted by flyetty View Post

I'm seeing the clear pink tints as well. You must accept you are in the wrong for this situation, try reducing the tint and maybe re-upload
                          How did other people get the color of this picture to be so off? May I ask you and the general public to review the drawings?
                          Attached Files

Comment

Sadly all of them have a slight pink/red cast. It's more clearly visible on B-3270 & VP-CJL!

Comment

Hello, I'm sorry to say that they indeed have the slight pink tint more visible in the aircraft fuselage, I compared them on my monitor, cellphone and tablet and it's visible....

Comment

Working...
                              X