Prescreen Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prescreen Request

Hi, if anyone would be able to help can you prescreen one of my images for me? Click image for larger version

Name:	JETPHOTOS.jpg
Views:	260
Size:	632.4 KB
ID:	1165382

Originally posted by kx3dnnnn View Post
    Hi, if anyone would be able to help can you prescreen one of my images for me?
    Hello, please read here carefully when you get the chance, especially #2:

Comment

My bad, do you think you could take a look at this photo then? Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0126.jpeg
Views:	120
Size:	715.4 KB
ID:	1165419

Comment

My bad, do you think you could take a look at this photo then?
        This would be rejected for centering, too far, backlit, heat haze, contrast, soft, and noise.

Comment

Hi, one of my uploads was denied because of low exposure and unlevel horizon, I have edited the photo and I'm looking for someone to prescreen it, I have attached the unedited photo (first image) and the edited photo (second image). Thanks.

Unedited photo: Click image for larger version

Name:	N420ME_7-12-23.jpg
Views:	189
Size:	627.8 KB
ID:	1166634

Edited image: Click image for larger version

Name:	WFYW6411.JPG
Views:	207
Size:	629.6 KB
ID:	1166635

Comment

Hi, one of my uploads was denied because of low exposure and unlevel horizon, I have edited the photo and I'm looking for someone to prescreen it, I have attached the unedited photo (first image) and the edited photo (second image). Thanks.
            Did you bother to read here carefully, as was requested?

I'm going to guess not.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Did you bother to read here carefully, as was requested?

I'm going to guess not.
              I did, as you can see with the title of this so I don’t know what your problem is.

Comment

I did, as you can see with the title of this so I don’t know what your problem is.
                I think Dana is referring to the size of the image - you cannot upload an image that is size 2720px by 2040px - maximum size is 1920px. Item #6 on the list says: Try to attach the exact images you plan to upload to your post (i.e. don't upload unedited image unless asking for general advice). Links to images that require too many click-throughs will usually be ignored

You cannot upload this image as it is to JetPhotos. That - is what the problem is.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkLawrence View Post

I think Dana is referring to the size of the image - you cannot upload an image that is size 2720px by 2040px - maximum size is 1920px. Item #6 on the list says: Try to attach the exact images you plan to upload to your post (i.e. don't upload unedited image unless asking for general advice). Links to images that require too many click-throughs will usually be ignored

You cannot upload this image as it is to JetPhotos. That - is what the problem is.
                  Oh, my bad my editing software must’ve changed the size, I will change the size and then send the image that I am going to upload to JetPhotos, thank you.

Comment

Hi, I have fixed the image to meet the maximum of 1280px, apologies about that. Here's the final image that I would like to have prescreened. Click image for larger version  Name:	WFYW6411_1_1280x960.jpg Views:	0 Size:	604.1 KB ID:	1166725
                    Attached Files

Comment

Asking for prescreening on an image you can't actually upload

6. Try to attach the exact images you plan to upload to your post (i.e. don't upload unedited image unless asking for general advice)

and

You already have an existing thread

https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ning-from-crew

4. Please post any further requests in the same thread, whether it's a week, a month, or even months later

So, yeah. Problem is it takes time to clean up double threads, reply to requests that can't be fulfilled, etc.. which could have been avoided if you had read the requests thoroughly

I'll leave others to help you with your prescreening though.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Asking for prescreening on an image you can't actually upload

6. Try to attach the exact images you plan to upload to your post (i.e. don't upload unedited image unless asking for general advice)

and

You already have an existing thread

https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ning-from-crew

4. Please post any further requests in the same thread, whether it's a week, a month, or even months later

So, yeah. Problem is it takes time to clean up double threads, reply to requests that can't be fulfilled, etc.. which could have been avoided if you had read the requests thoroughly

I'll leave others to help you with your prescreening though.
                        Alright, my bad, thank for you reminding me, I'll make sure to follow the requests from now on!

Comment

Working...
                        X