Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rejection reason?

Hello to all,

Can anybody tell me why all my photos were rejected. In the e-mail were text: The quality of your recent batch of photos made us decide to reject all photos you have in our queue.

Unfortunately none of those photos meet our standards.

What is wrong with this photo? Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC0678-Enhanced-NR.jpg
Views:	308
Size:	339.0 KB
ID:	1166524

Originally posted by Kristjan Lust View Post
    Hello to all,

Can anybody tell me why all my photos were rejected. In the e-mail were text: The quality of your recent batch of photos made us decide to reject all photos you have in our queue.

I think you can answer this Question by yourself, if you look at some Pictures in the Database.

Comment

In case your question is serious, the answer is everything ! You are blocking Queue slots without taking a minute to review the upload guidelines. Good job by the screener crew

Comment

Hello to all,

Hi, please review the upload guidelines when you have time.
        I'm not who you think I am.

Or perhaps.

Comment

Hello to all,

Each photo has to meet a certain standard based on the guidelines that are provided on the website (https://www.jetphotos.com/uploadguidelines/). Take time to review each specific standard we screen each photo with when they are uploaded. Based on the photo you provided, there are a number of rejection reasons that needed to be addressed before we are able to consider this photo acceptable for the database.

If you have any questions or concerns please refer to the forum to ask for guidance and you are also able to prescreen photos before you upload them to the queue.
          http://www.jetphotos.com/jp_forum_si...hotogid=149565

Comment

Hello to all,

This particular photo is poorly centered and need to be cropped much tighter.

Comment

Working...
            X