Pre-Screen Dominic Meckling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DominicMeckling View Post
    Hello! I was looking for these photos to be pre screened please!
    1-4. soft, dirty
    5. contrast

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

1-4. soft, dirty
      5. contrast
      Hello, sorry to ask but what does dirty mean? And Is there to much or little contrast.. Thank you Danna. Also could you Awnser my question. If not I understand. Thank you.

Comment

Hello, sorry to ask but what does dirty mean? And Is there to much or little contrast.. Thank you Danna. Also could you Awnser my question. If not I understand. Thank you.
        Dirty = dust spot(s).

What question are you referring to?

Comment

Dirty = dust spot(s).

What question are you referring to?
          You said before that my airport shot would be rejected for motive but why? It’s the whole shot of the airport as it’s a small regional airport that only Spirit Airlines flys to.

Comment

You said before that my airport shot would be rejected for motive but why? It’s the whole shot of the airport as it’s a small regional airport that only Spirit Airlines flys to.
            You're going to need to be more specific, really don't have time to go back and read every post to try and find what you're talking about.

Comment

You're going to need to be more specific, really don't have time to go back and read every post to try and find what you're talking about.
              *Also the airport shot i sent before would be bad because of motive. How? thats how big the terminal is and i can show you guys it on google maps*
              Attached Files

Comment

*Also the airport shot i sent before would be bad because of motive. How? thats how big the terminal is and i can show you guys it on google maps*
                Motive because it's a terrible angle, mostly fence and parking.

Comment

So if I uploaded it, it would have zero chance of acceptance? And almost every photo of the airport shows the parking as thats how small the airport is lol. Thank you though!

Comment

So if I uploaded it, it would have zero chance of acceptance? And almost every photo of the airport shows the parking as thats how small the airport is lol. Thank you though!
                    Any input on this? Thanks.

Comment

Any input on this? Thanks.
                      It would be a motive rejection for me, as I said.

Comment

Other screeners would be different, sounds good. Thank you so much for your help Dana! And your screeners team has been doing amazing with screening times.

Comment

hello! I was wondering if these photos could be possibly pre screened, ones a wing view. Thanks!
                          Attached Files

Comment

It would be a motive rejection for me, as I said.
                            I see not only was the image in question already in the queue when you asked, but you decided to ignore my advice twice - first by leaving it in the queue, then second when you appealed the unsurprising motive rejection. As such, I think I'll pass on offering any more advice, but others are free to comment

Comment

I see not only was the image in question already in the queue when you asked, but you decided to ignore my advice twice - first by leaving it in the queue, then second when you appealed the unsurprising motive rejection. As such, I think I'll pass on offering any more advice, but others are free to comment
                              Hello Danna. I wanted to apologize for that. I just really wanted my home airport to be accepted to JetPhotos and the * motive * rejection was not that clear IMO. A lot of my friends said I would make it so I was mixed on what to do if I should remove it from the queue or not. I apologize for any trouble I may have caused you but I am just attempting to become a better photographer and be proud full of myself. Thanks for you help in the past and I understand if u would like to not reply to any more of my messages or help with pre screening.

Comment

Hello Everybody, I have taken a little break and now i am back to uploading photos again. I went on a trip to HNL about 2 months ago and got some pics from HNL and other airport and i want advice on a couple shots before I put them into the queue as I'm unsure. ( would the first one work as a nose shot? ) and the three ANA Turtles i have very low hopes for so if they wont work just say no please and thank you!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X