Pre-Screen Dominic Meckling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-Screen Dominic Meckling

Hello, I was wondering if anyone can pre-screen these photos. Thank you! PS: Sorry for so many photos.
    Attached Files

Few more photos, also the color may have changed when i uploaded it for some reason.

Comment

Hi, only 5 photos can be prescreened at any one given moment.
      I'm not who you think I am.

Or perhaps.

Comment

HKG_Spotter, I don’t know how to reply but I went ahead and removed 5.

Comment

Originally posted by DominicMeckling View Post
          HKG_Spotter, I don’t know how to reply but I went ahead and removed 5.
          All of them are too dark and have contrast issues. Try shooting in better light conditions.
          I'm not who you think I am.

Or perhaps.

Comment

Reply to HKG spotter, All of them were dark and had low contrast issues when I uploaded them for some reason. Thanks for advice though!

Comment

Hello, I was wondering if these photos could be pre-screened. Thank you!
              Attached Files

Comment

Hello, I was wondering if these photos could be pre-screened. Thank you!
                1. horizon, borderline soft
                2. borderline soft
                3. dark/contrast

Comment

Thank you for your response dlowwa! I went ahead and fixed the photos. And added 2 more to be pre-screened as it has been over 24 Hours. Thank you!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hello, I'm new to the forums and I don't seem to be able to make a new topic but i would like someone to look at this:

I don't want to ask you guys to screen this photo for me but I have a question I would like to ask:

I have recently had some problems with contrast issues and I would like to get some tips to get to know the histogram a bit better. If you look att the attached file I have had to make it a little less contrasty as many of my photos have had a bit too much contrast. Would this photo have too little contrast now or is this a good amount? And if anyone could explain to me how to correctly read the histogram (in a suitable way for JetPhotos). I have gotten confused after i have gotten a pretty different amount of contrasty photos in the database.

Thanks a lot everyone!​
                    View my jetphotos profile here!

/Lovenir

Comment

Originally posted by Lovenir View Post
                      Hello, I'm new to the forums and I don't seem to be able to make a new topic but i would like someone to look at this:

I don't want to ask you guys to screen this photo for me but I have a question I would like to ask:

I have recently had some problems with contrast issues and I would like to get some tips to get to know the histogram a bit better. If you look att the attached file I have had to make it a little less contrasty as many of my photos have had a bit too much contrast. Would this photo have too little contrast now or is this a good amount? And if anyone could explain to me how to correctly read the histogram (in a suitable way for JetPhotos). I have gotten confused after i have gotten a pretty different amount of contrasty photos in the database.

Thanks a lot everyone!​
                      Little more contrast, In personal experience it varies by photo. Hope this helps, Also i see you have some photos on JP so could you possibly look at mine? Thank you so much for your time!

Comment

Thank you for your response dlowwa! I went ahead and fixed the photos. And added 2 more to be pre-screened as it has been over 24 Hours. Thank you!
                        I think that the 4th photo (of the entrance) might be a bit too dark or maybe even backlit but I think it is too dark at least. The other photos I don't know I don't really have the histogram to them ether . Whats your main JP account?
                        View my jetphotos profile here!

/Lovenir

Comment

Hello! I was wondering if a crew member from JP could possibly pre screen these photos, Thank you so much for your time! ( The last 2 are prob backlit. At least i believe they are..)
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hello! I was wondering if a crew member from JP could possibly pre screen these photos, Thank you so much for your time! ( The last 2 are prob backlit. At least i believe they are..)
                            Not a screener but looking at the shadow on photo 1 it is backlit

Comment

The tri-Motor? I had my back right to the sun

Comment

Working...
                              X