X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

1, 2, 4 - soft, dark/harsh contrast
    3. soft
    Is there a way I can fix the contrast on the a380 pic, such as raising the exposure?

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas Harding View Post

Is there a way I can fix the contrast on the a380 pic, such as raising the exposure?
      Possibly.

Comment

Hello, can I have a pre-screen on the following images please (some again), Thanks! I raised the exposure on the a380 pic, and there's also a different BA pic that might have harsh contrast but I'm not sure. I couldn't raise the exposure higher before losing detail. Sharpness increased on all.
        Attached Files

Comment

Hello, can I have a pre-screen on the following images please (some again), Thanks! I raised the exposure on the a380 pic, and there's also a different BA pic that might have harsh contrast but I'm not sure. I couldn't raise the exposure higher before losing detail. Sharpness increased on all.
          1. soft/blurry. not fixable.
          2-3. ok for me
          4. harsh contrast

Comment

Hello screeners! I'm back from Schiphol spotting and got some lovely golden hour shots. Kindly ask to pre-screen these 4 photos, thanks! I wondered whether the Lufthansa a319 one would be an ok crop since I wanted to show the Etihad 787 in the background. Also I think 3 and 4 may be too noisy but not sure.
            Attached Files

Comment

Hello screeners! I'm back from Schiphol spotting and got some lovely golden hour shots. Kindly ask to pre-screen these 4 photos, thanks! I wondered whether the Lufthansa a319 one would be an ok crop since I wanted to show the Etihad 787 in the background. Also I think 3 and 4 may be too noisy but not sure.
              1. dark, borderline noisy
              2. contrast, noisy, centering, overprocessed
              3. noisy, dark
              4. soft, dark, contrast, noisy

Comment

1. dark, borderline noisy
                2. contrast, noisy, centering, overprocessed
                3. noisy, dark
                4. soft, dark, contrast, noisy
                Is the reason for the Lufthansa crop rejection because it's for something too insignificant, is too extreme or something else?

Comment

Is the reason for the Lufthansa crop rejection because it's for something too insignificant, is too extreme or something else?
                  Background aircraft does not justify the crop.

Comment

Background aircraft does not justify the crop.
                    Ah ok, thanks.

Comment

Hello, may I have a pre-screen on these 4 images? Thanks! I feel as though I've finally found how to decrease the harsh contrast on the Emirates A380 photo, so hopefully its better. Also I believe the noise is now much less on the Schiphol shots.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hello, may I have a pre-screen on these 4 images? Thanks! I feel as though I've finally found how to decrease the harsh contrast on the Emirates A380 photo, so hopefully its better. Also I believe the noise is now much less on the Schiphol shots.
                        1. ok for me
                        2-4. borderline dark

Comment

Hello, may I have a pre-screen on these 4 images, thank you! The brightness has been increased on the last 3, but I still want to check with you because I still can't judge if a photo is under or overexposed yet. The last one feels high in the frame despite being aligned using rule of thirds, and also the histogram suggests it could be overexposed but I'm not sure.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hello, may I have a pre-screen on these 4 images, thank you! The brightness has been increased on the last 3, but I still want to check with you because I still can't judge if a photo is under or overexposed yet. The last one feels high in the frame despite being aligned using rule of thirds, and also the histogram suggests it could be overexposed but I'm not sure.
                            1-3. exposure ok for me, but unsurprisingly brightening them has made them a bit softer (or made the softness more obvious). Last one contrast a bit flat.

Comment

1-3. exposure ok for me, but unsurprisingly brightening them has made them a bit softer (or made the softness more obvious). Last one contrast a bit flat.
                              Do you reckon I need to sharpen them a bit more? Or will they be still be acceptable?

Comment

Do you reckon I need to sharpen them a bit more? Or will they be still be acceptable?
                                Hard to tell without knowing the quality of the originals.

Comment

Working...
                                X