Thomas Harding - editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Hard to tell without knowing the quality of the originals.
    Well the original quality is that they are quite noisy and dark so I had to apply noise reduction which probably made them softer. So I'll increase the sharpness a little bit just in-case.

Comment

Hello, may I have a pre-screen on these 4 photos, thanks a lot! Been struggling to level the BA A320 pic as I can't find an obvious vertical reference. I've tried to use the buildings in the background as well as the roof of the grey house to the bottom right for reference instead.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas Harding View Post
        Hello, may I have a pre-screen on these 4 photos, thanks a lot! Been struggling to level the BA A320 pic as I can't find an obvious vertical reference. I've tried to use the buildings in the background as well as the roof of the grey house to the bottom right for reference instead.
        1-3. borderline soft
        4. soft, contrast

Comment

Hello, may I have a pre-screen on these 4? thanks! Raised sharpness on all. Contrast also increased on 777 pic. I wonder if I've increased the sharpness enough because I find it hard to judge.
          Attached Files

Comment

Hello, may I have a pre-screen on these 4? thanks! Raised sharpness on all. Contrast also increased on 777 pic. I wonder if I've increased the sharpness enough because I find it hard to judge.
            1-2. borderline soft
            3. dark, soft
            4. soft, contrast. contrast was already too strong, worse now.

Comment

Hello again, may I have these 4 pre-screened? Much appreciated! From the last pre-screen I could see I rushed a little and ended up worsening the images rather than improving them. So I've taken a break and now spent more time on each of them individually. I'd like to see whether these are actually up to the correct standard now. Still a little doubt on the 772 but at least another pre-screen can inform me of any further adjustments. Thanks.
              Attached Files

Comment

Hello again, may I have these 4 pre-screened? Much appreciated! From the last pre-screen I could see I rushed a little and ended up worsening the images rather than improving them. So I've taken a break and now spent more time on each of them individually. I'd like to see whether these are actually up to the correct standard now. Still a little doubt on the 772 but at least another pre-screen can inform me of any further adjustments. Thanks.
                1-3. compression, borderline oversharpened
                4. soft/blurry, contrast

Will not comment on these again.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

1-3. compression, borderline oversharpened
                  4. soft/blurry, contrast

Will not comment on these again.
                  Is there anything specific that appears in an image after it has suffered having compression artefacts that I should be looking out for/what compression artefacts look like?

Comment

Is there anything specific that appears in an image after it has suffered having compression artefacts that I should be looking out for/what compression artefacts look like?
                    Other than artefacts themselves, often shows up as banding/blotchiness in the sky.

Comment

Hello, may I have a pre-screen on just this one photo? Thanks. First time I've needed to use a different aspect ratio other than 16:9 (I used 3:2 for this). Perhaps contrast issues?
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hello, may I have a pre-screen on just this one photo? Thanks. First time I've needed to use a different aspect ratio other than 16:9 (I used 3:2 for this). Perhaps contrast issues?
                        Contrast is quite dark/harsh.

Comment

Hello, can I have a pre-screen again on this photo? Thanks.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hello, can I have a pre-screen again on this photo? Thanks.
                            Dark/contrast.

Comment

Hello, I seem to be having issues uploading photos onto this site, it keeps sayin​g "Error" and the error code is 403, but I don't know why. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Comment

Hello, I seem to be having issues uploading photos onto this site, it keeps sayin​g "Error" and the error code is 403, but I don't know why. Any help is appreciated, thanks.
                                Forums are having issues, and unfortunately FR24 has as of yet been unable to resolve them.

Comment

Working...
                                X