Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FaKeBoeing737 Prescreening/Editing Advice

Hello,

I would like to request prescreening for this BermudAir E175. I am wondering if the light in the top right corner would cause a vignette rejection or any other rejection.

If there are any other issues with the photo please feel free to let me know!​
    Attached Files

What are those two light looking spots in the bottom left corner?

Not a screener, but I think it looks good other than those spots.

Comment

Originally posted by FaKeBoeing737 View Post
      Hello,

I would like to request prescreening for this BermudAir E175. I am wondering if the light in the top right corner would cause a vignette rejection or any other rejection.

If there are any other issues with the photo please feel free to let me know!​
      Likely to be rejected for soft & glare/reflection.

Comment

Hello,

I'd like to request prescreening for this Emirates A380. I am wondering if there is enough contrast and light on the aircraft to be acceptable for jetphotos.

If there are other issues that are fixable, please feel free to let me know!
        Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

I'd like to request prescreening for this Emirates A380. I am wondering if there is enough contrast and light on the aircraft to be acceptable for jetphotos.

Contrast/color, soft
          Everything that say is in my opinion, a screener might dissagree
          If you are dissapointed of yourself, look at me and feel better.
          ——————————————————————————

Comment

Hello,

Contrast, soft, compression. Not fixable.

Comment

Working...
            X