DiaB - Editing Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DiaB - Editing Help

I'm a new entrant here and I want to register my own plane so that Fradar24 displays pictures when someone clicks on them. Unfortunately, my first upload didn't go well, so if I understand correctly ( 1 REJECTED PHOTOS (NEXT EXPIRY:2023-11-21 23:00 UTC)) I can take more pictures for a while before my next test. I read the expectations, but I'm afraid I can jump. I'm not primarily a photographer :S If I can shoot a few pictures in RAW with an acceptable camera, they will be really big. Can anyone here help me to produce and select the right image size, preventing my next ban?
    Thank you in advance for your help​

Originally posted by DiaB View Post
    I'm a new entrant here and I want to register my own plane so that Fradar24 displays pictures when someone clicks on them. Unfortunately, my first upload didn't go well, so if I understand correctly ( 1 REJECTED PHOTOS (NEXT EXPIRY:2023-11-21 23:00 UTC)) I can take more pictures for a while before my next test. I read the expectations, but I'm afraid I can jump. I'm not primarily a photographer :S If I can shoot a few pictures in RAW with an acceptable camera, they will be really big. Can anyone here help me to produce and select the right image size, preventing my next ban?
    You probably need to register your own topic to get the assistance you need.

Comment

Originally posted by DiaB View Post
      Post an example of what you've got here, and we can see what we're working with.

Comment

Working...
      X