Prescreening help BluestreakAviation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prescreening help BluestreakAviation

Hello! First post on the forum here so not sure if im doing this right, but this was my third upload. I have been making minor adjustments to color and contrast etc. and the rejection reasons given to me are not consistent with that.
    The first time it was only rejected for contrast and vignette. The second time it was rejected for contrast, undersharpened, heat distortion, and JPG compression artrfacts. Now this one, the third time was rejected for contrast, blurryness, and heat distortion.

Im just very confused what I should actually believe because if heat distortion is actually there for example, why wasn't it included in the first one as a reason?. IDK, im not trying to whine and complain here I just need big help to fix this up. Thank you! Click image for larger version

Name:	N618NN_v5_ME5_resize1280.jpg
Views:	611
Size:	549.5 KB
ID:	1173634

Originally posted by BluestreakAviation View Post
    Hello! First post on the forum here so not sure if im doing this right, but this was my third upload. I have been making minor adjustments to color and contrast etc. and the rejection reasons given to me are not consistent with that.
    The first time it was only rejected for contrast and vignette. The second time it was rejected for contrast, undersharpened, heat distortion, and JPG compression artrfacts. Now this one, the third time was rejected for contrast, blurryness, and heat distortion.

Im just very confused what I should actually believe because if heat distortion is actually there for example, why wasn't it included in the first one as a reason?. IDK, im not trying to whine and complain here I just need big help to fix this up. Thank you!
    If it wasn't rejected for soft/blurry/heat hazed on the first try, it should have been. Sorry that was missed. The image is very soft (due to heat haze), and is not fixable.

Comment

I see now you've already appealed two of the rejections. As it's your first post, I'll leave it, but in the future rejections that have already been appealed will no longer be commented on by crew, so please post here before making any appeals.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

I see now you've already appealed two of the rejections. As it's your first post, I'll leave it, but in the future rejections that have already been appealed will no longer be commented on by crew, so please post here before making any appeals.
        (To this and your previous response,)

Thanks for your response, I am looking for the heat, and I'm assuming your referring to wiggly/unsmooth lines around the body of the plane? If that's the case then yeah, I guess none of them are fixable because I'm looking at the original versions and they are still like that unfortunately.

And then thank you for the heads up, now that I am actually signed up and on here, I will check on the forums more often and check before I upload or appeal.

I really wish this one especially was fixable because it was going to be the first registration of it, and my personal favorite airline and plane, lol.

Thank you for the feedback though!

Comment

(To this and your previous response,)

Thanks for your response, I am looking for the heat, and I'm assuming your referring to wiggly/unsmooth lines around the body of the plane? If that's the case then yeah, I guess none of them are fixable because I'm looking at the original versions and they are still like that unfortunately.
          Yes, and it's very noticeable on the tail logo white stripes. Unfortunately that's caused by the environment and it's not something you will be able to fix.
          [SIGNATURE GOES HERE]

Felipe Garcia

Comment

I assume this one is also bad with heat:
            Click image for larger version  Name:	N618NN_newOne_resize.jpg Views:	0 Size:	415.0 KB ID:	1173667
            (this is just cropped and resized to what would be uploaded, no other edits.)

Actually now after I look again this is probably just too blurry anyways. Its very decent when not resized but as soon as I compress it, it sells everything.

Comment

I assume this one is also bad with heat:

(this is just cropped and resized to what would be uploaded, no other edits.)

Actually now after I look again this is probably just too blurry anyways. Its very decent when not resized but as soon as I compress it, it sells everything.
              Yes, very soft/heat hazed. If the softness is visible at this size, it's going to be far worse when not resized, as downsizing does a lot to hide the flaws. This is why you will always have better chances uploading at 1280 than at 1920pix.

Comment

Oh really, I thought it would be the opposite. And also, I didn't know you could do 1920, I thought the max was 1280.

Comment

Oh really, I thought it would be the opposite. And also, I didn't know you could do 1920, I thought the max was 1280.
                  For new uploaders, 1280 is the max to keep it easier for you. Starting to upload at the max allowable resolution would be a recipe for disaster, trust me.

Comment

Ohhhh ok, makes sense lol, thank you.

Comment

Yup, I read it sorry I was making a topic because I had named this weirdly the last time but I guess it works. Here's my post again sorry:

Hello! Back again, I'd like to ask for some help with this photo. It looks really good and clear when its full size of course, but as soon as I'm resizing it down to 1280 I'm not sure if it would be accepted anymore. I'd appreciate some advice on that and also any other edits necessary, I'm thinking maybe some sharpening needed? Thank you!
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	N824MR_2horizon.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	720.4 KB
ID:	1177284Click image for larger version

Name:	N824MR_2horizon-3.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	555.1 KB
ID:	1177285 (First is larger image, second is the 1280x720)

Comment

contrast, not fixable
                        Everything that say is in my opinion, a screener might dissagree
                        If you are dissapointed of yourself, look at me and feel better.
                        ——————————————————————————

Comment

Hello! Back again, I'd like to ask for some help with this photo. It looks really good and clear when its full size of course, but as soon as I'm resizing it down to 1280 I'm not sure if it would be accepted anymore. I'd appreciate some advice on that and also any other edits necessary, I'm thinking maybe some sharpening needed? Thank you!
                          This would be rejected for soft, centering, dark, contrast.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

This would be rejected for soft, centering, dark, contrast.
                            Thanks,
                            Is the resolution or quality acceptable as seen in the second one?

Comment

Is the resolution or quality acceptable as seen in the second one?
                              Sorry if it was unclear, but it would be rejected for soft, centering, dark, contrast.. so no, the quality is not acceptable.

Comment

Working...
                              X