No announcement yet.

Pre-screen request for Ethan Thompson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, I submitted a form for a new location on jet photos, do you know how I’ll here if it gets accepted or not?

Comment

Originally posted by Ethan Thompson View Post
      Also, I submitted a form for a new location on jet photos, do you know how I’ll here if it gets accepted or not?
      It will appear in the dropdown menu if the editors accept it.

Comment

Ok thank you

Comment

Hey can I get this pre screened once more? Thanks
          Attached Files

Comment

Hey can I get this pre screened once more? Thanks
            Going to take a pass and ask you to read here one more time:

As there seem to be some unwritten rules that are missed by newer users, here are a few suggestions for when you would like editing advice/prescreening from the crew: If asking for prescreening/editing advice, please title your thread "(username) - prescreening request / editing advice" Prescreening is offered

7. Realize that the opinions of the crew offered here are just that, their opinions. They are no guarantee that other crew will come to the same conclusion when the images are screened

8. Don't use the advice given here in the forum as justification for acceptance either when first submitting the photo, or when appealing a rejection. The argument "xyz crew member said it was ok in the forum" will not be taken into account during screening or appeals

Comment

My apologies, I won’t do that again.

Comment

Hello there, If I could get these pre screened, that would be very much apricated. if you dont want to check all I understand I just mainly want the southwest to be pre screened. Thank you!
                Attached Files

Comment

Hello there, If I could get these pre screened, that would be very much apricated. if you dont want to check all I understand I just mainly want the southwest to be pre screened. Thank you!
                  1-4. soft, borderline color/contrast
                  5. soft, noisy

Comment

ok, and do you think I should add more blues? and also do you think #5 is fixable?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ethan Thompson View Post
                      ok, and do you think I should add more blues? and also do you think #5 is fixable?
                      White balance seems a little warm.

Comment

• ok thanks

Comment

• Hey, can I get these pre screened? they seem a bit soft to me and I'm struggling with horizon on the southwest one. thank you!
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Ethan Thompson View Post
                            Hey, can I get these pre screened? they seem a bit soft to me and I'm struggling with horizon on the southwest one. thank you!
                            Borderline soft/color.

Comment

• Ok thank you!

Comment

• Hi there, hope all is well. If I could get these pre screened that would be much apricated. Thank you!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X