• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Requesting a Prescreen

Porter Q400 on Short Final into Newark's 22L

No photo attached?

Comment

Please also edit the prescreening thread title with your username, thanks.

Comment

Requesting a Prescreen:

Hi, I would appreciate any advice on how to edit these photos to make them look better. Thank you very much for any help.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Prepare for Takeoff View Post
          Requesting a Prescreen:

Hi, I would appreciate any advice on how to edit these photos to make them look better. Thank you very much for any help.
          Proper framing/cropping would be a good place to start, but there are also some pretty severe quality issues.

Try reading here for some hints/tips, and feel free to post any newer edits or specific questions you might have:

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

https://www.jetphotos.com/uploadguidelines/

And as previously requested, it would be nice if you made sure you read through here thoroughly:

https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ng-a-prescreen

Comment

Hello, I would appreciate it a lot if someone could prescreen these photos and give some feedback on them. Please do tell me which photos have a good chance of being accepted with editing and which will probably not due to quality issues. If you believe a photo has to be edited, I would really like some specific ways to make the photo better. As a person new to Jet Photos, your help will guide me a lot as I better understand the expectations of the screeners. Thank you very much.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Prepare for Takeoff View Post
              Hello, I would appreciate it a lot if someone could prescreen these photos and give some feedback on them. Please do tell me which photos have a good chance of being accepted with editing and which will probably not due to quality issues. If you believe a photo has to be edited, I would really like some specific ways to make the photo better. As a person new to Jet Photos, your help will guide me a lot as I better understand the expectations of the screeners. Thank you very much.
              Unfortunately none of these are anywhere near the quality you need to get accepted.

As I suggested previously, please check out the Upload Guidelines link on the photo upload page. If you had done that, you would have realized that images that are heat hazed/backlit/obstructed/cut off (like your images above) are non-starters, and are not even worth trying to edit. Sort out the basics first, and then come back here if you need more specific advice.

Comment

Working...
              X