• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Requesting a Prescreen

Porter Q400 on Short Final into Newark's 22L

No photo attached?

Comment

Please also edit the prescreening thread title with your username, thanks.

Comment

Requesting a Prescreen:

Hi, I would appreciate any advice on how to edit these photos to make them look better. Thank you very much for any help.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Prepare for Takeoff View Post
          Requesting a Prescreen:

Hi, I would appreciate any advice on how to edit these photos to make them look better. Thank you very much for any help.
          Proper framing/cropping would be a good place to start, but there are also some pretty severe quality issues.

Try reading here for some hints/tips, and feel free to post any newer edits or specific questions you might have:

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

https://www.jetphotos.com/uploadguidelines/

And as previously requested, it would be nice if you made sure you read through here thoroughly:

https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ng-a-prescreen

Comment

Hello, I would appreciate it a lot if someone could prescreen these photos and give some feedback on them. Please do tell me which photos have a good chance of being accepted with editing and which will probably not due to quality issues. If you believe a photo has to be edited, I would really like some specific ways to make the photo better. As a person new to Jet Photos, your help will guide me a lot as I better understand the expectations of the screeners. Thank you very much.
            Attached Files

Comment

Hello, I would appreciate it a lot if someone could prescreen these photos and give some feedback on them. Please do tell me which photos have a good chance of being accepted with editing and which will probably not due to quality issues. If you believe a photo has to be edited, I would really like some specific ways to make the photo better. As a person new to Jet Photos, your help will guide me a lot as I better understand the expectations of the screeners. Thank you very much.
              Unfortunately none of these are anywhere near the quality you need to get accepted.

As I suggested previously, please check out the Upload Guidelines link on the photo upload page. If you had done that, you would have realized that images that are heat hazed/backlit/obstructed/cut off (like your images above) are non-starters, and are not even worth trying to edit. Sort out the basics first, and then come back here if you need more specific advice.

Comment

Alright, thank you veyr much for your help!

Comment

I have tried to improve my photography and hope that any of these pictures have any hope of being accepted. Can anyone help prescreen these photos and let me know what editing must be done to get them approved? Thank you very much for your help!

Attached Files

Comment

I have tried to improve my photography and hope that any of these pictures have any hope of being accepted. Can anyone help prescreen these photos and let me know what editing must be done to get them approved? Thank you very much for your help!
                    Once again, please read here very carefully before making any requests:

As there seem to be some unwritten rules that are missed by newer users, here are a few suggestions for when you would like editing advice/prescreening from the crew: If asking for prescreening/editing advice, please title your thread "(username) - prescreening request / editing advice" Prescreening is offered

6. Try to attach the exact images you plan to upload to your post (i.e. don't upload unedited image unless asking for general advice).

In the future, if you would like prescreening please post the exact images you plan to upload, as there is no point in commenting on images that won't/can't be submitted.

To save you the trouble with these image I'll be blunt: the quality is terrible, and there is no chance these could be accepted.

Quality issues:
                    - heat haze
                    - softness/blurriness
                    - centering
                    - horizon
                    - softness
                    - vignetting
                    - noise/compression
                    - dust spots

Comment

Hi, i very much appreciate the feedback you have given me and apoligize for not posting the final photo post editing. Do you think my pictures has a chance of being accepted after editing?

Comment

Hi, i very much appreciate the feedback you have given me and apoligize for not posting the final photo post editing. Do you think my pictures has a chance of being accepted after editing?
                        No.

Comment

Working...
                        X