bstolle - prescreening request/rejection advice please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bstolle View Post
    1. has been corrected and successfully uploaded. So here are two new different ones....
    1. dark, borderline soft
    2. borderline soft

Comment

Ok, here are the 2 improved versions.....
      Attached Files

Comment

Ok, here are the 2 improved versions.....
        1. noisy
        2. ok for me

Comment

Thank you. I tried to improve the first one and it was accepted (at the 2nd attempt) Here are two old Olympus ones to prescreen please....

Attached Files

Comment

Thank you. I tried to improve the first one and it was accepted (at the 2nd attempt) Here are two old Olympus ones to prescreen please....
            1. cut off
            2. horizon

Comment

Thank you as usual....corrected the horizon (no idea why I missed that completely) and a brand new one from today.
              Attached Files

Comment

Thank you as usual....corrected the horizon (no idea why I missed that completely) and a brand new one from today.
                1. borderline compression/horizon
                2. borderline soft

Comment

Thank you Dana, today was a good day to capture rare Daimonds, and of course I'm curious if my first 1920 with photo already matches JP standards or if you suggest to reduce the size.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Thank you Dana, today was a good day to capture rare Daimonds, and of course I'm curious if my first 1920 with photo already matches JP standards or if you suggest to reduce the size.
                    First ok for me; latter two horizon is off and might be a bit dark/flat.

Comment

Thank you. Here's an improved version and a new one from today...
                      Attached Files

Comment

Thank you. Here's an improved version and a new one from today...
                        1. horizon, dark
                        2. horizon, borderline oversharpened/dark

Comment

Oh,I was sure that it was ok now. So here's another attempt and 2 different ones....please.....
                          Attached Files

Comment

Oh,I was sure that it was ok now. So here's another attempt and 2 different ones....please.....
                            Borderline contrast on #2, otherwise ok for me.

Comment

Thank you. 🙂 Improved the 2nd one and all got accepted. Here are 3 new ones.

A question concerning the OE-FMV. The previous aircraft with the registration has been deregistered many years ago so this one should get the 'first registration' badge
                              Should I check the 'first registration' batch for a hot photo with the above explanation or check the 'other' box instead (as in all cases with the V and U registrations?

The reason why I'm asking is that I've tried unsuccessfully in two different threads to get the a first registration badge for OE-FAP | Diamond DA-42 Twin Star | Aviation Together | bernt stolle | JetPhotos
                              Attached Files

Comment

Thank you. 🙂 Improved the 2nd one and all got accepted. Here are 3 new ones.

A question concerning the OE-FMV. The previous aircraft with the registration has been deregistered many years ago so this one should get the 'first registration' badge
                                Should I check the 'first registration' batch for a hot photo with the above explanation or check the 'other' box instead (as in all cases with the V and U registrations?

The reason why I'm asking is that I've tried unsuccessfully in two different threads to get the a first registration badge for OE-FAP | Diamond DA-42 Twin Star | Aviation Together | bernt stolle | JetPhotos
                                1-2. colour/contrast a bit washed out
                                3. ok for me

Comment

Working...
                                X