Esa Kaihlanen - Rejection Help Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Esa Kaihlanen - Rejection Help Request

Just received one rejection which I don't fully understand. The rejection reason is "Too much or too little contrast", but as far as I can see on my end, the photo is similar to exposure, contrast etc. as many of my accepted photos (I have checked the histogram and can't see anything wrong). Would it be worth appealing this one?
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

My other photos in the database:
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    Just received one rejection which I don't fully understand. The rejection reason is "Too much or too little contrast", but as far as I can see on my end, the photo is similar to exposure, contrast etc. as many of my accepted photos (I have checked the histogram and can't see anything wrong). Would it be worth appealing this one?

My other photos in the database:
    https://www.jetphotos.com/photographer/7767/photos
    Contrast is a bit flat, though would have been ok for me. Appeal would have a 50/50 chance imho.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
      Contrast is a bit flat, though would have been ok for me. Appeal would have a 50/50 chance imho.
      Alright, thank you for your input, Dana. I'll think it over a bit and then decide what I'll do. This was a second rejection in short time after a fairly long clean period, so I'm wondering if something in my workflow is out of whack.

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
        Alright, thank you for your input, Dana. I'll think it over a bit and then decide what I'll do. This was a second rejection in short time after a fairly long clean period, so I'm wondering if something in my workflow is out of whack.
        I don't think there's too much 'out of whack' with this photo

Comment

Working...
        X