Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prescreening Advice - guillermoagudo

Hello everyone,

I've been wondering if I could get some advice before uploading a photo. I'm starting, anything is welcome!
    Attached Files

Originally posted by guillermoagudo View Post
    Hello everyone,

I've been wondering if I could get some advice before uploading a photo. I'm starting, anything is welcome!
    Contrast/too far, centering, dark, soft.
    The conditions (probably during sunset/sunrise) during a overcast sky make it unusable. Try going on a day with better conditions (sunny, after sunset/sunrise unless you are looking for artistic shots, but it is better for beginners to start during the morning sun hours, with less clouds, the less the better sometimes, and with the sun on your back, to prevent backlight) and either get closer to the plane, or use more zoom to prevent too far rejections.
    I hope this helped.
    Everything that say is in my opinion, a screener might dissagree
    If you are dissapointed of yourself, look at me and feel better.
    ——————————————————————————

Comment

Hello everyone,

Hello, please read here carefully when you get the chance, especially #6:

As there seem to be some unwritten rules that are missed by newer users, here are a few suggestions for when you would like editing advice/prescreening from the crew: If asking for prescreening/editing advice, please title your thread "(username) - prescreening request / editing advice" Prescreening is offered

Can't comment on images that won't actually be uploaded. Please post your final edit.

Comment

Good Sunday everyone!

These are 3 planes I've seen this weekend at Bilbao and Vitoria. Would any of these pass the screening filter?

Thank you for your comments on the last photo, it was not enough for the standards.
        Attached Files

Comment

Good Sunday everyone!

These are 3 planes I've seen this weekend at Bilbao and Vitoria. Would any of these pass the screening filter?

Thank you for your comments on the last photo, it was not enough for the standards.
          Not a screener, but they are all far to large to upload. You'll need to scale them down to 1280px on the longest edge. That being said, they all suffer from poor contrast/dark/backlit, very soft, though that's partially on the large size. The Vueling is blurry and the Ryanair is pretty badly heat hazed as well. There's some noise in all of them as well. What equipment/settings are you using that would cause so much noise despite sunny conditions?

Comment

Good Sunday everyone!

Will ask you to read here carefully one more time, and please follow the requests:
            As there seem to be some unwritten rules that are missed by newer users, here are a few suggestions for when you would like editing advice/prescreening from the crew: If asking for prescreening/editing advice, please title your thread "(username) - prescreening request / editing advice" Prescreening is offered

If you are unable to do that, I will be ignoring this thread.

Comment

Working...
            X