No announcement yet.

Does this count as cutoff or close up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does this count as cutoff or close up?

As title, I am a bit unsure that it is a good or bad crop for close up shot. Thanks everyone. Click image for larger version

Name:	LIS-Delta-B764-N834MH-JP.jpg
Views:	1107
Size:	493.8 KB
ID:	1185638

Originally posted by Jack Yang View Post
    As title, I am a bit unsure that it is a good or bad crop for close up shot. Thanks everyone.
    No, crop should be acceptable.

Comment

Just to make sure, for pre-screening, this shot will not be rejected due to cutoff. Thank you!

Comment

Just to make sure, for pre-screening, this shot will not be rejected due to cutoff. Thank you!
        I would not reject it for cut off.

Comment

Hi everyone, I have a few photos getting rejected due to unleveled horizon. I wonder where does it go wrong with respect to which vertical reference I should make. I am so confused as my friends who have hundreds of photos in the database feel confused. Thanks for your help and patience.​

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	68
Size:	220.0 KB
ID:	1186488Click image for larger version

Views:	66
Size:	247.9 KB
ID:	1186489
          Click image for larger version

Size:	193.5 KB
ID:	1186490Click image for larger version

Size:	226.0 KB
ID:	1186491​​​

Comment

Hi everyone, I have a few photos getting rejected due to unleveled horizon. I wonder where does it go wrong with respect to which vertical reference I should make. I am so confused as my friends who have hundreds of photos in the database feel confused. Thanks for your help and patience.​
            It seems you didn't follow my request, so I'll try one more time:

If you would like prescreening/rejection advice, please read here VERY CAREFULLY:

As there seem to be some unwritten rules that are missed by newer users, here are a few suggestions for when you would like editing advice/prescreening from the crew: If asking for prescreening/editing advice, please title your thread "(username) - prescreening request / editing advice" Prescreening is offered

These are not exactly the same images as you uploaded/plan to upload, so there can be no comments on them.

Comment

I accidentally mistyped the date on one image, can an admin please change it to the correct date? This is the picture, and the date should be December 22, 2023.

JA899A. Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

I accidentally mistyped the date on one image, can an admin please change it to the correct date? This is the picture, and the date should be December 22, 2023.

https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/11203805
                done

Comment

Working...
                X