Prescreen Request and Feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prescreen Request and Feedback

I would like this picture to be Prescreened and if needed providing some feedback on how I could improve the editing/framing. Thanks!

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0085 (2).jpg
Views:	1240
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	1186239

i am not a screener, but this is backlight, mate..

Comment

Originally posted by RuibinH View Post
      I would like this picture to be Prescreened and if needed providing some feedback on how I could improve the editing/framing.
      Hello,

Please read here carefully when you get the chance, especially #6:

As there seem to be some unwritten rules that are missed by newer users, here are a few suggestions for when you would like editing advice/prescreening from the crew: If asking for prescreening/editing advice, please title your thread "(username) - prescreening request / editing advice" Prescreening is offered

Images that can't actually be uploaded won't be prescreened.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Hello,

Please read here carefully when you get the chance, especially #6:

As there seem to be some unwritten rules that are missed by newer users, here are a few suggestions for when you would like editing advice/prescreening from the crew: If asking for prescreening/editing advice, please title your thread "(username) - prescreening request / editing advice" Prescreening is offered

Images that can't actually be uploaded won't be prescreened.
        Hi, thank you for letting me know, but could you elaborate on that? I've noticed one thing that could not allow me to upload was the W x H. If that is the case I have the same photo attached here that is the same photo but corrected the W x H. If wasn't the case then would be excellent if pointed out. As one mentioned earlier since its backlit, then I'm only putting back this picture just to double check if it was the W x H preventing it.

I'm very new around this environment and I'm dedicated to learn from the feedbacks given, hope for your understanding. Thanks!

Name:	the3.jpg
Views:	331
Size:	1.35 MB
ID:	1186278

Comment

Hi, thank you for letting me know, but could you elaborate on that? I've noticed one thing that could not allow me to upload was the W x H. If that is the case I have the same photo attached here that is the same photo but corrected the W x H. If wasn't the case then would be excellent if pointed out. As one mentioned earlier since its backlit, then I'm only putting back this picture just to double check if it was the W x H preventing it.

I'm very new around this environment and I'm dedicated to learn from the feedbacks given, hope for your understanding.
          As a new uploader, your maximum allowed upload size would be 1280pix. Larger permissions are only given on request, after you have proven you can upload quality images on a regular basis.

If this image were uploaded, it would be rejected for backlit, contrast, soft, cropping/ratio.

Comment

I'm very new around this environment and I'm dedicated to learn from the feedbacks given, hope for your understanding. Thanks!

Name:	the3.jpg
Views:	331
Size:	1.35 MB
ID:	1186278
            Hi! The main issue as has been said is that there is no light hitting the side of the plane you're taking a photo of. This is what is described as backlit. Take a closer look at the photos accepted in the JetPhotos database and you will see the difference.

Comment

Hello again, thank you for the many explanations. Coming back with another picture for prescreening and hopefully see if any improvements were made. Currently I'm not sure about the softness issue as I don't want to overdo it. Any suggestions and feedback are welcome.

Name:	DSC_0294-Enhanced-NR.png
Views:	91
Size:	318.8 KB
ID:	1187897

Comment

Hello again, thank you for the many explanations. Coming back with another picture for prescreening and hopefully see if any improvements were made. Currently I'm not sure about the softness issue as I don't want to overdo it. Any suggestions and feedback are welcome.
                Again, please read here and try to follow the suggestions.

6. Try to attach the exact images you plan to upload to your post

Can't prescreen an image you can't actually upload. Minimum size is 1024pix.

Comment

Sorry about that, I set my size to1280 by default and forgot to revert.

Name:	DSC_0294-Enhanced-NR.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	537.5 KB
ID:	1187923

Comment

Horizon needs to go CW a ton. Looks like it's oversharpened to compensate for a soft original, or something. Also centering might be an issue.
                    (Not a screener)

Comment

Sorry about that, I set my size to1280 by default and forgot to revert.
                      This would be rejected for horizon, centering, and compression/soft.

Comment

Hi, I would like this photo to be prescreened. Thanks!

Name:	DSC_1140-Enhanced-NR.png
Views:	49
Size:	284.8 KB
ID:	1188935

Comment

Hi, I would like this photo to be prescreened.
                          Let's try one last time...

6. Try to attach the exact images you plan to upload to your post

Can't prescreen an image you can't actually upload. Minimum size is 1024pix.

Going to ignore any such posts in the future.​

Comment

Ok, hopefully this fixed it

Name:	DSC_1140-Enhanced-NR.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	924.0 KB
ID:	1189048

Comment

Ok, hopefully this fixed it
                              This would be rejected for soft and horizon.

Comment

Working...
                              X